Favourite game on the Wii?

Jellyfish

For me it's Zelda. Every Zelda. On every console.

No game is comparable to the Zelda games. Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword just top it all.

Besides that I find the diverse Mario games quite enjoyable. And there are so much nice mini games titles I can't even remember them.

I would consider the Wii as a very interesting console with a really outstanding gaming concept.

So what do you think?

My favorite Wii game would have to be Dokapon Kingdom, it's a really funny and interesting boardgame-ish RPG. My friends and I would play it almost everytime they came over because it was one of the best party games we had and we could save our progress to continue at a later date.
I would also say I love the LoZ series, Twilight being one of my favorites but I did not care much for Skyward Sword it had a few too many things that took away from the feel of the game.

I will have to say that my favorite Wii game is without a doubt, Super Smash Bros Brawl. I'm such a huge fan of the smash series, as I spent countless hours playing the previous 2 games on the Nintendo 64 and GameCube, respectively. I loved seeing the improved graphics and all the new characters that were added to the series. Not only that, it was the first time you could play Smash online, so it was great to be able to test your skill worldwide.

pickmen ive never played but the game intrigues me to the point id almost buy a wii to play it.

... No More Heroes? Mad World? Skyward Sword? I don't know. There have been a lot of great games for the Wii and I have spent hours doing a great many of them. I guess I'll go with No More Heroes since it has the humor, the violence, minigames, and a deep premise under all the goofiness. Also it was one of the first games I got for the system.

I would have to go with Wii Music just because that game is so fun an unique and there is really nothing like it. I'm something of a musician in real life but Wii Music still lets me play around and create some very silly arrangements. Yeah there are some good Zelda games, but we've already had tens of them. Wii Music was a very unique one off gem and I think that it's those one off games that were really the shining gems of the Wii.

Back