Xbox 360 Favourite Plasmids & Tonics

Valentino

What were some of your favourite plasmids and tonics in the game? They were powers you could use, or advancements in your strength and abilities. Were some more useful than others, in specific cases?

I think mine are: Security Bullseye, Hypnotize Big Daddy 2, and the Electric one (I forgot its actual name). I like that last one especially in the water areas - the electric one kills them faster there.

The usefulness of the plasmids and tonics are indeed situational, but my general favorites are electro bolt, wrench jockey, damage research, sportboost, and armored shell. Cyclone trap and insect swarm are also a lot of fun.

Another vote for Electro Bolt here, plus Telekinesis is always useful (though more as a utility than a weapon) and I agree that Insect Swarm looks really cool as well. But then Incinerate and Freeze are both good too. Hmm, seems like I have a lot of favorites... :rolleyes:

It depends on the situation and my location, but I loved the Electric bolt, Incinerator and the Hacker one that lets you easily take control of the security bots...

Back