Xbox 360 Fifa 13

save27

I know that FIfa 13 came out recently, and I know there has been a lot of buzz about it. Being an avid soccer fan myself, I was wondering how good fifa 13 on the xbox really is. What is the gameplay like, and what are some of the best features about it? Is it really a lot better than the previous versions?

As a soccer fan, I personally LOVE Fifa 13, the gameplay is just PERFECT. It really is better then the previous versions because the graphics really have improved and also the commentators also improve. If I were you, I would REALLY get it!

That sounds like there are some great new additions in this version of fifa. What are the skill moves like? Can you do tons and tons of different skills?

I usually stay away from Fifa off the sole fact I hate supporting Electronic Arts. I've bought a few of their "less than stellar" titles enough as it is. Fifa MIGHT be one of their few redeeming games. But it isn't redeeming enough to make me buy it. I'll stick with my PES for now.

I haven't had a personal experience with the new release. However, from what I have read, it is better and the graphics works just perfectly well (Remember I haven't used it, just quoting trusted reviews)

Back