Xbox One FIFA 14 Best Game In Series?

dannyboy

Do you think this will be the best game in the entire FIFA series? I have high expectations for this game and i think the game is going to deliver.

I think the improvements they have made to ultimate team make this the greatest one of the series. Fifa has been getting better and better every year and you will be extremely impressed with FIFA 14. I love it and my super high expectations were definitely met.

Quite amazing. EA definitely wanted to create ideal game. They even told that they delete some features from game to make it more ideal :p

First let me say that I'm a big Fifa fan/player. I still find that there are a lot of similarities between each year. I play a lot of clubs and the high through balls are just way too accurate. Also the shot from the corner of the box is 99% in the back of the net. They said it would be easier to get big names in FUT and I haven't seen even an inform card yet. But yet I still find myself playing all the time lol.

Quite amazing. EA definitely wanted to create ideal game. They even told that they delete some features from game to make it more ideal :p

Really? which feature did they delete? Well I have no complaints about the game since it's really interesting to play especially with someone else.

Definitely my expectations were absolutely met. Actually they even exceeded it with the player line ups and the graphics. Best Fifa game ever created. I love this game and I love the way they remade this game.

I play generally over a thousand games per FIFA release on Ultimate Team. I can safely say that FIFA 14, has been the best, but also the most abused when it comes to bugs. I.E the kick-off through ball and headers. Apart from that - the community is thriving which is great. Just wish the market would be steady (thank you coin sponsors....)

For me this was the best release yet, everything was improved, from the graphics to the gameplay, it's the best soccer simulator for sure.

fifa 14 was the best release yet... omg this game must suck harder than a hover vacuum..
so i downloaded tonight.. upon install it allws me to "play" so i jump into the game figure ill play around with the mechanics learn a little before i jump into anything lol.... yeaaa so upon startup i bsically choose which language.. and walla im dumped into a game.. and what seems like the number 1&2 team in soccar i would assume..

first impression
play mechanics make 0 sense to me.
you either kick the ball soft or so hard it fly's over everything no inbetween..
as the opponent passes the ball the game switches you to the "closest player" if hes in full stride he than stops just enough.. if your lucky you will be holding the stick in direction he is running otherwise he stops falls down or stops and changes direction.

when on a fast brake or one on one... your either on top of the ball or its 20 yards in front.

but mybiggest gripe is the actual controls.. instad of doing a tutiorial or put you in a "mini game or allow you to get a feel for movment or passing or generaly how the game should play your thrown inand expected to understand soccer... id rather have some type of teaching or tutorial maybe a mini game where it gives you promps like use b to pass and this direction.. give you a feel for kicking mechanics if their are any.. make it a one on one wtih the goalie give you prompts on high shots or corner shots

i know im a year past the games release but im just picking it up now... very very dissapointed.. glad it was bundled in with ea access or i would be back at gamestop already trading it in.

Well I think that I am in the minority here but I actually do not care much for the more recent of the FIFA games. There is something about them that just does not translate for me, and I have trouble with the controls and I end up getting frustrated. It is not just me being bad and that is it either, but I just prefer the older versions. I do have trouble finding people to play though, which is a bummer.

Fifa 14 is my favorite in the series to date. I still have my Xbox and PC copy to this day. I agree with others in saying that I sort of felt more out of touch as the series continued. Controls were slightly different, just really wasn't my thing.

I agree, FIFA 14 much better than the newer FIFAs out today. In FIFA 14 the players felt more responsive and quicker on the feel. Overall the game physics felt much better than the newer FIFAs.

Back