Xbox One FIFA 14 Game Feature You Are Looking Foward To

dannyboy

What feature of Fifa 14 are you looking forward to the most and why?

Career mode for me as i love the scouting system it looks awesome and like how you can scout young players instead of just randomers that you don't know its much improved!

Better AI. It seems to be a pretty different thing to make even after all these years of experience with it. Is human behaviour on the grass really that complex?

Ultimate Team! For me there is no better Fifa feature or game mode better than Ultimate Team. I love building my team up with the transfer market and by opening packs!

Ultimate Team! For me there is no better Fifa feature or game mode better than Ultimate Team. I love building my team up with the transfer market and by opening packs!

I got to agree to that. Ultimate team sure is the best feature in Fifa. I always use the transfer market to build my perfect team. I also like the career mode since I like scouting the scouting system.

I got to agree to that. Ultimate team sure is the best feature in Fifa. I always use the transfer market to build my perfect team. I also like the career mode since I like scouting the scouting system.

Is there anything better than that feature, I guess not. haha. I have no complaints about this game, well I have to agree that really is the best feature. I couldn't think of anything better than Ultimate Team and the scouting system.

Back