Xbox One FIFA 14 Worst Launch Yet

dyzposableherox

Former Moderator
From
Indiana
Being a Fifa fan since 2009, this is by far the worst Fifa launch yet. Don't get me wrong, the visuals and gameplay are great. It's getting an MP match that is troubling. I haven't tried and FUT online match yet but friends tell me its near impossible as of yesterday. I'm a big clubs fan and we pride ourselves with good play. Online match making is atrocious. You can find a club game....start loading and kicks you back to the dash all the while your teammates are still in the arena waiting. It finally kicks them to the lobby giving you a loss without ever kicking off. We have had this happen to us and against us as well. We actually got promoted do division 9 without ever playing a full match. We were then relegated back to D10 without ever having finished a match.

This is really disappointing and hope this gets fixed real soon. I know EA dropped the ball on this one and hope they get it back on track.

One one hand I'm sorry that the launch hasn't been smooth but we've had worse launches. In fact EA was responsible for one of the, if not the worse, launch of all time: Simcity. That was an epic disaster. At least you can play the game even if the online is buggy as hell. Hopefully EA is more on top of this then they were SimCity.

Yea...I never hold my breath when EA is doing a launch title. The bummer is that I dont know when or if there has been an update now tjat my system is on stand by mode. CoD had one yesterday and I only heard about it through my friends.

It's kind of EA's thing now follow Sim City, the Battlefield thing, and FIFA 14.

Yeah, they just keep creating games that have predecessors. Well this isn't new since EA has been doing this since they started. I wish they could come up with something fresh and exciting. Their games are starting to become boring.

Well...worst launch yet is kinda of a stretch here, the problems you're talking about is on the online play, and sometimes online features run into some problems, but that's with all games.

We're talking about the launch of a Fifa game. I hate to say it, but what did you really expect to happen?

Back