Xbox 360 FIFA career mode freezing???

joshAnthony

From
Jamaica
Okay guys, I don't know if it's just my xbox or anything but when i was playing my FIFA 13 career mode I was just entering my 3rd season with my team and was almost finished pre-season but tragically everytime it simulated to the next date August 21 it froze. I turned off my xbox for a while and still no luck it happened again. Can anyone tell me what's wrong here, I heard that when your starting career mode and choose the option update latest squad the career mode would freeze later on. I happened to choose update latest squad list but I just want to get everyone else's input on the matter.

Well, I don't really play the game so... yeah. Can't really comment on if it's an issue specific to the game itself. Now, what I can say is: do you know if your copy of the game is damaged? Maybe ask a friend that has the game to let them borrow their copy and try to continue your save with their copy. If it continued, then your copy would be damage.

You could also try installing the game onto your 360's HDD if you have enough space. If the installation fails, then the copy may be damaged. If it does install, then try to continue your save while the game is installed to the HDD. Maybe it will work. I've had similar issues with a few games that would freeze if not installed to the HDD, so it's worth trying out.

Alternatively, how about bringing your game and your save data (on a USB stick, perhaps... remember to move the profile too!) to a friend's house to try it on their 360? If it worked on theirs then maybe the issue would be with your console.

I hope this is somewhat helpful, at least.

Well, I don't really play the game so... yeah. Can't really comment on if it's an issue specific to the game itself. Now, what I can say is: do you know if your copy of the game is damaged? Maybe ask a friend that has the game to let them borrow their copy and try to continue your save with their copy. If it continued, then your copy would be damage.

You could also try installing the game onto your 360's HDD if you have enough space. If the installation fails, then the copy may be damaged. If it does install, then try to continue your save while the game is installed to the HDD. Maybe it will work. I've had similar issues with a few games that would freeze if not installed to the HDD, so it's worth trying out.

Alternatively, how about bringing your game and your save data (on a USB stick, perhaps... remember to move the profile too!) to a friend's house to try it on their 360? If it worked on theirs then maybe the issue would be with your console.

I hope this is somewhat helpful, at least.

It's a known error, but apparently it's been fixed now according to EA. It happened to a LOT of people, including myself twice. There's no way around it, you have to make a new career unfortunately.

That happened to me many times when I chose the latest squad. But I heard its fixed but not taking that risk.

That used to happen to me last year but it hasn't happened to me when I last did it in may so I think they fixed that issue.

It doesn't happen anymore I just made it and my career went all the way to 2017 without freezing.

Back