Xbox One Finally a release date of March 11, 2014.

rkkeller

Old School casual player.
From
NJ
Titanfall finally has a firm release date of March 11, 2014.

I am going to preorder today.

I just bought: 'Titanfall - Xbox One' by Electronic Arts
Amazon.com

RECORD SETTING 6 GAME CRITIC AWARD WINS! BEST OF SHOW BEST ORIGINAL GAME BEST CONSOLE GAME BEST PC GAME BEST ACTION GAME BEST ONLINE MULTIPLAYER Prepare for Titanfall . Crafted by one of the co-creators of Call of Duty and other key developers behind the Call of Duty franchise, Titanfall is an all-new universe juxtaposing small vs. giant, natural vs. industrial and man vs. machine.

Looks like March is going to be a good month, with Titanfall finally releasing and Dark Souls 2 also coming out. I just hope that they don't make a mess like Rockstar and the online component just turns out to be unplayable for a couple of months.

Part of a problem for me is, how many FPS do I need????? I know a lot of things vary, but overall your a character running around shooting at something.

I am getting COD Ghosts, might get BF4 too and already preordered Titalfall, Destiny and Halo. I also like Wolfenstein, the graphics look amazing.

Part of a problem for me is, how many FPS do I need????? I know a lot of things vary, but overall your a character running around shooting at something.

I am getting COD Ghosts, might get BF4 too and already preordered Titalfall, Destiny and Halo. I also like Wolfenstein, the graphics look amazing.

Unless multiplayer/friends are an issue, do yourself a favour and get Titanfall instead. You aren't missing out on much if you've played basically any of the previous CoD/BF games, they're essentially the same. Wolfenstein would be a good investment though.

Honestly, I cannot wait for this game. This looks like just the type of change up the gaming industry needs. Watching the gameplay trailers on youtube got me incredibly excited about the movement system and the whole idea of the Titans. The only thing I'm worried about is if the movement is going to be difficult to judge. I could easily see myself accidentally wall walking my way into many deaths and what not, but hopefully it'll be smoothly developed and tested. Looks like it'll be a mix between Assassins Creed, Gears of War, and god only knows what else. I'm excited, I only wish it was coming out for Mac so I could run it on my mac through Steam. I'll be getting it on Xbox regardless.

Back