Xbox One First Get Even trailer - Shooter for the Xbox One

jstep

Former Moderator
From
The D
[video=youtube;4dnw9dWISvw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dnw9dWISvw[/video]

Still, let's refrain from dropping any premature judgements. The game features a branching plot, which takes place inside the head and/or heads of the protagonists. You can expect horror bits and "ambitious new dynamic and photorealistic graphics". In-game smartphones can be used as weapon sights, and some guns can shoot around corners.

"When players embark on a single-player mission, others on the network can join the quest as enemies, so players never know whether their opponents are human or CPU-based," notes a release. "This suspense further heightens the player's feeling of a threat."

Here's a first look at Get Even, a new shooter announced for the Xbox One that will be coming out in 2015. It's made by Farm 51, the same creators of Painkiller: Hell & Damnation and Deadfall Adventures, so take that how you want. Lets hope that practice makes, well, better. What do you guys this of this? Look good to you? I'll admit, it totally has me intrigued. I just hope Farm 51 does a better job on this than on their previous titles.

Source: OXM UK

Wow that looked crazy real! Why do we always have to wait so long for these games to come out. I love to know the details behind this story. The graphic that caught my attention was the reflection on the cellphone.

Very impressive, I can't even tell if it's life action or CGI. If the game has this kind of in-game graphics, it's going to be insane but I doubt that the current gen of consoles can do that. Also Farm 51 isn't a very capable company so I'll keep my hopes down for now.

Wow that looked crazy real! Why do we always have to wait so long for these games to come out. I love to know the details behind this story. The graphic that caught my attention was the reflection on the cellphone.

It's because publishers like to torture us gamers by announcing games years before they're even released! Worst is when there's not even a release date with the announcements!

Yeah, this would be one of the best games coming out by next year. I don't really mind waiting since there are a lot of great releases for this year, so this game can wait.

Yeah, this would be one of the best games coming out by next year. I don't really mind waiting since there are a lot of great releases for this year, so this game can wait.

In a sense yeah. I hope to see more games similar to the way they made this game coming out this year and next year.

Man, the more of this game I see, the more I want to try! This is going to be so awesome. :-D Finally, this game is looking to be a real next-gen game from the start.

The fact that you can enter your friends solo game as enemies sounds awesome. Its been already done in dark souls and is a terrific game mechanic.

The fact that you can enter your friends solo game as enemies sounds awesome. Its been already done in dark souls and is a terrific game mechanic.
Yeah, that's one cool option on it. Haha. When you're having a hard time on a solo mission you can let your friends enter to help you out.

Nice addition to the feature. I see this game being a big success now that it captured our attention and looking at how they made the game makes me want to have the other games like that.

Ohohohohoh. That's nice. Well, a little bit of next-gen elements finally enter this game. Yeah, I like that idea. So it's kinda like you just can't be too sure about the surroundings. Is it safe? Dangerous? It brings the element of danger into. Friend or foe... Sweet.

I completely agree, and it'll make this title sell like hot cakes

Ohohohohoh. That's nice. Well, a little bit of next-gen elements finally enter this game. Yeah, I like that idea. So it's kinda like you just can't be too sure about the surroundings. Is it safe? Dangerous? It brings the element of danger into. Friend or foe... Sweet.

Nice one man. I really love this game already.

Back