First Get Even trailer - Shooter for the Xbox One

Discussion in 'Get Even' started by jstep, Jan 8, 2014.

1. jstep

jstep Super Moderator

The D
    Clan:
    HBC
    [video=youtube;4dnw9dWISvw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dnw9dWISvw[/video]

Here's a first look at Get Even, a new shooter announced for the Xbox One that will be coming out in 2015. It's made by Farm 51, the same creators of Painkiller: Hell & Damnation and Deadfall Adventures, so take that how you want. Lets hope that practice makes, well, better. What do you guys this of this? Look good to you? I'll admit, it totally has me intrigued. I just hope Farm 51 does a better job on this than on their previous titles.

Source: OXM UK

2. rzashida

rzashida New Member

Wow that looked crazy real! Why do we always have to wait so long for these games to come out. I love to know the details behind this story. The graphic that caught my attention was the reflection on the cellphone.

3. heavensdevil

heavensdevil New Member

Very impressive, I can't even tell if it's life action or CGI. If the game has this kind of in-game graphics, it's going to be insane but I doubt that the current gen of consoles can do that. Also Farm 51 isn't a very capable company so I'll keep my hopes down for now.

4. Claptrap

Claptrap New Member

It's because publishers like to torture us gamers by announcing games years before they're even released! Worst is when there's not even a release date with the announcements!

5. Fullmetalpanic009

Fullmetalpanic009 New Member

Yeah, this would be one of the best games coming out by next year. I don't really mind waiting since there are a lot of great releases for this year, so this game can wait.

6. ragnafable11

ragnafable11 New Member

In a sense yeah. I hope to see more games similar to the way they made this game coming out this year and next year.

7. spark_777

spark_777 New Member

Man, the more of this game I see, the more I want to try! This is going to be so awesome. :-D Finally, this game is looking to be a real next-gen game from the start.

8. sidd230

sidd230 New Member

India
    The fact that you can enter your friends solo game as enemies sounds awesome. Its been already done in dark souls and is a terrific game mechanic.

9. knives0302

knives0302 New Member

Yeah, that's one cool option on it. Haha. When you're having a hard time on a solo mission you can let your friends enter to help you out.

10. Fullmetalpanic009

Fullmetalpanic009 New Member

Nice addition to the feature. I see this game being a big success now that it captured our attention and looking at how they made the game makes me want to have the other games like that.

11. marthyrocks

marthyrocks New Member

Ohohohohoh. That's nice. Well, a little bit of next-gen elements finally enter this game. Yeah, I like that idea. So it's kinda like you just can't be too sure about the surroundings. Is it safe? Dangerous? It brings the element of danger into. Friend or foe... Sweet.

12. SeanM

SeanM New Member

I completely agree, and it'll make this title sell like hot cakes

13. StingerNLG

StingerNLG New Member

Abingdon, MD.
    Is it confirmed that was in-game graphics?

14. Anomaly0302

Anomaly0302 New Member

Nice one man. I really love this game already.

15. Anomaly0302

Anomaly0302 New Member

Yeah, probably sell more than dead rising 3 when this comes out.