Forget the 3D

Bruiser

I have a 3DS and I forget to use the 3D part half the time. Does anyone else do this? I have even bought several 3D versions of games and do not even utilize the 3D part. I am starting to feel like a sucker for even buying the 3DS. Oh well, my DS was old and fixing to die anyways, so I guess the 3DS was not a complete waste.

Yea, I think the 3DS is a scam, too. Sadly, I fell for it. I like it and everything, but I really do not care for the 3D half of the time. Like Bruiser though, my original DS was falling apart and I was in need of an update.

I think a lot of technology gets ignored, when it comes to new products. I bought a Kindle Fire and actually surf the net with it more than read books off it. I download books a lot, but I do not read as much as I want to.

I only have had the original DS as well. I am not a fan of 3D anything (games or movies), so it wasn't something I was ever really even interested in. I think the concept of the 3DS was a good one, but I don't think it went over too well.

I'd been able to play a 3DS at an event before it came out so I knew that I would never use the 3D on it. It gave me a headache after awhile and I
don't know anyone who uses it nowadays. I didn't buy the 3DS for the 3D though, I bought it for all the titles I wanted to play. I waited awhile until
I bought mine and once my DS had broken I knew I needed to get a new system. Plus I was able to get myself the limited edition Zelda one which
is very pretty.

Back