Xbox One Forza 5 game reward system

sc_shark

“By playing Forza games, you earn points in Forza Rewards. The more points you earn, the higher your Tier level, and the higher your Tier level, the better rewards you can earn,” Microsoft said via its Xbox blog.

Among the items gamers expect to earn with Forza Rewards includes cars, in-game credits, tokens and other goodies.

Forza fans can redeem rewards monthly, even from titles dating back to Forza Motorsport 2 and up to the Xbox One exclusive Forza Motorsport 5.

Gamers can also use Forza Rewards for bragging rights with other gamers and friends.

full article:With ?Forza 5? launch alongside Xbox One comes game reward system - National Video Games | Examiner.com

oh i hate the sound of this. they did similar with forza4 and the mutiplayer gaming. placing/ranking at a certn place before a certin date got you stuff.. be it a special car or skin... a few times they did unicorn cars(rare cars in the game) by placing top5 in a month on a certin track useing a certin car. it upset me because i could never benifit from this.

Well, I hope I don't have to do too much online to get in on the rewards. Actually, other drivers hope that I don't have to do too much online to get in on the rewards. :D But, it does sound interesting and it does make it sound like perhaps Microsoft is moving in a different direction this time in regards to their customers and perks. Maybe, maybe not, we shall see.

Back