Xbox One Forza 5 to Feature 120 Cars and 24-Player Online Races

sc_shark

full article:
http://www.craveonline.com/gaming/a...o-feature-120-cars-and-24-player-online-races

this kinda sucks... 120 cars is way low.. forza4 was @600 iirc or close to it. the problem is they are aiming more towards the exotics than to have fun with cars.

this means they will milk the dlc's to death and at games end or next year(end of season pass) we will only be around 300 cars.

for a car enthusist (which is where forza had won) having the core tuner cars was where it shined. cars like skyline,rx7,supra,300zx tt, 300gt vr4, s2000, civics, evo's, sti's were a big thing. heck every dlc pack people cryed and flooded the boards wanting more drift cars. s14 kouki, ae86, s13 and other lower level fun cars.

with turn 10 aiming at the exotics they are reaching out to kids and general public not car people. car guys enjoy the exotics but would rather build their favorite car to beat up on them.. i personally dont care for a 20 car dlc with all porsche or audi again.

think of how many core cars they are giving up. remember forza5 is also going to have open wheel and high end p1 cars. audi lemans cars and such. so out of the 120 launch cars how many are really core manufacture cars.

If this were Horizon, I'd guess that they'd have people losing cars when they lose races, but I can see where the decrease in cars would be a disappointment. Maybe part of the winnings are additional cars. That'd be cool.

If this were Horizon, I'd guess that they'd have people losing cars when they lose races, but I can see where the decrease in cars would be a disappointment. Maybe part of the winnings are additional cars. That'd be cool.

Its not about having a huge garage of cars that go fast. To me its about being able to find a car youd conceivably be able to own and whip that around a track. Or taking a car thats not generally considered fast and making it fast. We KNOW the Aventador is fast. We also know the Lancia Delta is fast for what is is, but just how far can you push a small AWD hatchback with a 2 liter engine? How many classes can you push it up before it can longer compete or you can no longer keep the power on the road.

I dont care if i lose my car in a race, ill just go do more races and buy another, as long as it doesnt cost 3-400 thousand.

Back