Free Month Promo Codes

sillylucy

Has anyone ever used a free month promo code? I bought one off of someone on Amazon and thought it was a little risky, but it worked. I think I bought it for $7 and it was worth the wait. I know that people get free months when they buy games and resell. Any one have codes they want to sell? I'd buy em!

I've never seen a "Free Month Promo Code" could someone explain to me? Is it like a beta version of the game or what? They seem interesting and I might buy one in the near future.

I've never seen a "Free Month Promo Code" could someone explain to me? Is it like a beta version of the game or what? They seem interesting and I might buy one in the near future.

Some games come with a free trial of Xbox Live for a certain amount of time, mostly just a 48 hour trial. When you first buy the game new, within the box there's a sheet of paper with a code for Xbox Live. I have gotten two codes when I bought Halo 4 and Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. I've never seen a one month code.

Ok, for a moment i thought you guys would start giving out codes, guess i was wrong.
But yeah, a lot of games with multiplayer content have vouchers for some hours of Gold Membership, so you can try it out.

The 'one month codes' used to be way more common a couple years back I don't know if it looked new, but the one you got could have been old

hmmm, 1 month vouchers on amazon. I personally would not take that risk.

Back