Free Xbox series x games, EA Sports pga tour, 2K23 pga are just some newer ones that are someone's for the taking.

Medora112

Here goes, I went to change my old Gmail email to my new outlook email this past December and Microsoft said it would take 30 days for their so called security reasons.
January 1st Rolled around and they locked me out of my regular email and when I sign into Xbox with my old Gmail address the message pops up that they want to send a code to my outlook email, well since they locked me out of my regular email I am kind of screwed and that's what their support told me as well.
If anyone can get into my Xbox account, the games are yours with no strings attached.
Xbox email is johnbeaton112@gmail.com and password is Smirney001 and then they will want to send a code to my outlook email which they locked for no reason, that email is johnbeaton355@outlook.com and password is Smirney0001
Good luck and cheers

Here goes, I went to change my old Gmail email to my new outlook email this past December and Microsoft said it would take 30 days for their so called security reasons.
January 1st Rolled around and they locked me out of my regular email and when I sign into Xbox with my old Gmail address the message pops up that they want to send a code to my outlook email, well since they locked me out of my regular email I am kind of screwed and that's what their support told me as well.
If anyone can get into my Xbox account, the games are yours with no strings attached.
Xbox email is johnbeaton112@gmail.com and password is Smirney001 and then they will want to send a code to my outlook email which they locked for no reason, that email is johnbeaton355@outlook.com and password is Smirney0001
Good luck and cheers
Never change your email and never trust anyone

Good luck and cheers
Was a 1000 bucks between fellow gamers

Back