Xbox One Future of Xbox ?

dum ez

I know it might be early to think about this but we went from TV games to Wii to PS to Xbox to kinect.... what will come next? Are there any plans in progress I don't know about? I don't think things will stop here, I'm pretty sure something new will come up over the next years.

This is so unpredictable...Maybe 3d gaming? Or something similar to virtual reality. After all, before the kinect was launched, who would've knew that they were thinking to release such thing?

I'm thinking 3D gaming, too, because we already have 3D capable TVs out there now. Also, I think we'll eventually see full integration of the video game console with the computer, making it possible for computer players and console players to compete with each other on the same game.

3D gaming would be awesome! put a pair of glasses on and go! I can't even imagine how much fun it could be, a virtual reality thing like in the movies. Cool! I hope we'll still be alive by then to try it out :)

Seeing as Microsoft is beefing everything else up I really doubt the Xbox will be going anywhere, anytime soon. They have too much invested in it at this point and they still have sales climbing the charts.

I'm sure we would all agree with you, Eddie. No one doubts that Microsoft and Xbox are here to stay! As for what the future holds, who knows? I think we'll see 3D gaming before too long, like some of the previous posts mentioned, along with the phasing out of games-on-disc.

I have no idea what the future could bring. Anyway, I'm sure it's not going to be to soon, things evolved pretty fast lately so for a while this is what we'll get, IMO.

Back