Xbox One Game of Thrones New Story, Side Story or Based on Novels/TV Series Story?

Yeah, I agree. 3 Lord of the Rings movies... and even longer. Damn.,.. that's just one movie even. What if there were 2 more chapters or parts for that movie and ran the same time? I'd be... seriously! That's already literally 1 day!

That's one hell of a movie. I checked it out earlier because I asked my friends (well my filipino nurses) and they showed me how long the video was.

It's called Batang West Side. I asked thedoodseven in PM about translation of the movie title since he's a Filipino himself and he said the rough translation is: West Side Kid. Batang, remove the ng, is Bata or Kid. West Side is... well, you know the West Side already. You can also say Kid of the West Side as well. I checked up on the film beforehand and yes, it's really 5 hours long. It's that long my friends ;-D Oh and to be technical about this, the film was shot in New Jersey and deals with the Fil-Am community there. Still.... 5 hours guys. That's already 5 episodes of a Game of Thrones season.

Oh and did I mention the director of Batang West Side also made a movie that lasts for 9 hours? YES. This director, Lav Diaz, really has the knack for making movies that lasts longer than the conventional film.

So there was a movie longer than the LOTR trilogy.

That's one hell of a movie. I checked it out earlier because I asked my friends (well my filipino nurses) and they showed me how long the video was.

You saw it right? Oh and I've checked a little more info on the director's movies.... CRAP. This 9 hour movie I mentioned was juts ONE part of the movie. There's a second part and it's 8 hours! Goodness me. That's already 17 hours. Don't tell me there's a part 3 of it too.

Anyway... Well, Game of Thrones is about to hit Season 4 next month! Maybe more details of this new game will emerge soon.

You saw it right? Oh and I've checked a little more info on the director's movies.... CRAP. This 9 hour movie I mentioned was juts ONE part of the movie. There's a second part and it's 8 hours! Goodness me. That's already 17 hours. Don't tell me there's a part 3 of it too.

Anyway... Well, Game of Thrones is about to hit Season 4 next month! Maybe more details of this new game will emerge soon.

Just finished watching Batang West Side. Man that took quite long to finish. It was a good movie, had to take 3 15 minute breaks from it since it took long to finish.

Just finished watching Batang West Side. Man that took quite long to finish. It was a good movie, had to take 3 15 minute breaks from it since it took long to finish.

Whoa whoa... you actually watched the movie? Wow man, you're amazing. Hmmmm... maybe I'll give it a shot on one weekend. Can't do it on weekdays as I have work to do. Hahaha. All right, taking note of those 3 15-minute breaks you just did.

Hmmmmm.... well, guess we can wrap on this discussion about the GoT game then. What we'll know is Telltale will be telling us more in the coming weeks. Let us wait on that!

Hmmmmm.... well, guess we can wrap on this discussion about the GoT game then. What we'll know is Telltale will be telling us more in the coming weeks. Let us wait on that!

I hope we can get something interesting from telltale. Looking forward to it.

I hope we can get something interesting from telltale. Looking forward to it.

Everyone is. They will probably surprise us with something good once they have an official announcement of what their new game will be.

Back