Xbox 360 Game Prices

gamesgalore

What price range do your games usually fall into? Will you pay full price for a brand new game? What's the most you've ever paid for a game? What's the least?

Well, the least I have ever paid for a game was $2 at Game Stop, and the most I have ever paid was in the $50 range. Very rarely do I ever pay full price for a new game. If you just wait a month or so Game Stop will have 50 of them at used prices.

I will also stop at 50$, more than that it's just stealing! The games are great, no doubt about that but buying many games can leave you very very broke.

I never really limit myself. If there is a game I might only play once in a while or one that I will play non-stop I am still checking out prices. Sometimes I will pay retail if I have to but most times I shop around for a good deal.

I don't ever pay full price for video games, so I've never spent more than $35 dollars on any single game. (I always buy used.) As for the least expensive, I'd say about $3-5 dollars, depending on the platform.

The only game I paid full-price for was Skyrim. In hindsight, I wouldn't even do that again. Don't get me wrong; it's a great game. But like upallnight said, if you just wait a month, you can get it used for so much less! That being said, most all my games fall in the $15 - $30 dollar range.

I also prefer to buy used games, it's the same game in the end, only cheaper. I never paid full price up until now and I got pretty sweet deals, the games were in good condition.

I have spent more than $50 on a game before but I try to not make it a habit. If I see a good deal I might stock up on a few off the wall games, those ones you play just to kill a little time and nothing more.

I know it sounds tight, but I have a $20 dollar limit on games. I just can't pay outrageous prices like $50+ for something that isn't a necessity. I buy from used game stores, Ebay, Craigslist, local Facebook buy/sell groups, people I know personally, etc., so that I don't have to pay full price for any of my games.

The lowest amount I've ever spent for a game was $1 at a garage sale; it was Halo 1, the graphics kinda sucked, but I like being nostalgic. The most I've spent was $30 for MW2.

I will pay full price for a new game that I really want. I payed full price for Skyrim and Battlefield 3 when they first came out. I will be doing the same for Assassin's Creed III. In fact, I've already paid off that pre-order!

The most I've paid for a game is $60 which is the standard price for most new games. I never purchase a game that goes beyond that price point. However, I no longer purchase a game that is recently released. I wait for the price to go down before I buy. I have been able to purchase some games at $9.99 and they were all good.

For me, as long as the game has value for money, I buy it the moment it is released even if it could go for over $60. However, I can' pretend that there aren't times when I had to wait for the market price of a game to depreciate!

Back