GameStop ends PS4 preorders as demand is too high.

They were taking pre orders for consoles that were not fulfill able at launch. Xb1 was limited as well than Microsoft got more pre order available and the oversea launches got questionable.

Think of all those ps fanboys waiting months to get pre orders. U think Microsoft is hatching heck now. Wait till their is no date for delivery and people have money out

This is definitely interesting to keep up with, all major retailers have sold out on the PS4 and Xbox One, I'm starting to think if they even produced enough for people. I do believe they learned their lesson on stock, and probably mass-produced millions of copies, but I'm starting to worry that they may not have enough. Most websites like Amazon, or stores like GameStop, Target has sold out on all their consoles, and it takes quite a bit of people to do that.

Wow!!! No more preorders for the PS4, I can definetly believe that! Sony has alot of fans around the globe that are already so impressed with all the past Playstation consoles, and with all the new, incredible features of the PS4, I see why they stopped taking preorders for it. Well, I guess for anyone that still want's to preorder it will have to visit Amazon and do it there instead.

Back