Get Even

Discussion in 'Get Even' started by knives0302, Jan 11, 2014.

1. knives0302

knives0302 New Member

Are you stressed? Do you want to GET EVEN? Haha. Corny as it seems but this game does spark quite an intriguing desire on my mind.

Check this out:

[video]http://www.ign.com/videos/2014/01/08/get-even-where-next-gen-shooting-meets-dark-souls[/video]

2. marthyrocks

marthyrocks New Member

Well... this piques my interest right now. I'm seeing a lot of merging genres and elements (Titanfall) so a game like this can really add a lot for the next-gen (current-gen). And man! The environments are so stunning. Cannot wait for this!

3. knives0302

knives0302 New Member

Same here. Ever since I saw this online I couldn't stop thinking about it. Since TitanFall and Watchdogs is coming out this year, it will keep me busy until this new game gets released in the market. I can't wait to see more good things about the game.

4. ragnafable11

ragnafable11 New Member

This game really rocks, graphics wise. too bad it's still a long way to go to be released.

5. knives0302

knives0302 New Member

Yeah, I'm already a fan of the game even if it isn't released yet. I love the graphics and the mystery that this game has. I can't wait to add this on my game list. Haha. I really need a game like Get Even. I hope there are more games coming out with the same graphics.

[video=youtube_share;yzAzMlW-gKk]http://youtu.be/yzAzMlW-gKk[/video]

6. Fullmetalpanic009

Fullmetalpanic009 New Member

Yeah. now that's what I'm talking about. I love the game already. Seeing the graphics and somehow hint of what the game play will be like is keeping me hyped for the game. I hope the other gaming companies will follow what this game is showing. This game shows a lot of promise and I can see this being a hit.

7. ragnafable11

ragnafable11 New Member

Who doesn't love this game. Well with all the good stuff on this game, this will definitely be a game to watch out for.

8. SeanM

SeanM New Member

This looks likie a cool game, a sort Mass Effect meets Assassin's Creed.. I'm looking forward to it, 2015 seems a little far no doubt

9. Anomaly0302

Anomaly0302 New Member

Not that bad man. I mean in just a few months were in another year.

10. secondhandsaint

secondhandsaint New Member

This seems really interesting! I like the idea of having actual players as enemies, it adds a level of difficulty and mystery to it! Less time spent dealing with weird AI that is always staring at the wall or glitching out.

11. wowtgp

wowtgp New Member

Apart from that cinematic trailer, nothing else has been showcased, which really is worrisome. They didn't even appear in E3. I would really like them to come out and show something.