Xbox One Get Even's Graphical Prowess: Is this going to be like this for the future's games?

marthyrocks

I'm sure a lot of you have heard of Get Even, the next-gen FPS. I'm actually impressed not just by its mix of single-player and multiplayer elements but also by its graphical awesomeness. I can't believe its environments are so damn stunning!

http://o.aolcdn.com/hss/storage/adam/d2109b16429a13aa427f6ad1a2de809a/Get_Even_3.jpg

You guys think there'll be more games like this? Realistically-looking graphics may be here for us very soon. What do you think?

Yeah, I actually had a post about Get Even. Like you said, it's really realistic and the graphics is really stunning. I guess more will come out by 2015 with the same graphics or maybe something even better. I can't wait to play these games as they come out.

Definitely this will be the start of the new age of graphics enhanced games. I hope to see more in the coming months and I hope to play this game as soon as it is released. Haha. I really love how slick the graphics on this one is.

Yeah, I actually had a post about Get Even. Like you said, it's really realistic and the graphics is really stunning. I guess more will come out by 2015 with the same graphics or maybe something even better. I can't wait to play these games as they come out.

The environments just made me go, "Whoa". So yeah, I'm really ecstatic that more games will be like this. I cannot wait! I can just imagine games like Hitman having something like this in its new entry.

Yes that trailer looked stunning and realistic but was it in game graphics or just CGI. A lot of games have awesome looking trailers and stuff but the in game graphics are totally different. Just a trailer doesn't cut it for me yet, I'll wait until I see real gameplay footage is shown.

Hmmmmm.... we'll see if they can recreate the graphics in gameplay. But if they're using a new engine method like that seen in MGSV, then it's getting me interested. But let's wait this one out.

I got the impression that it was real world footage, with occasional overlays of CGI - wasn't there some caption about the difference between reality and something else (sorry - been a few days since I've seen the video!)

I got the impression that it was real world footage, with occasional overlays of CGI - wasn't there some caption about the difference between reality and something else (sorry - been a few days since I've seen the video!)

Kotaku once put news about this. Yes, I thought I was looking at real world footage too but when I saw the video, I was like, "WTF?!" I got fooled man! Well, more gameplay videos should show us more about this.,

Awesome, this Get Even. But let me see some gameplay! But yeah, on topic, games may eventually be like this. L:eek:ok at MGSV. Kojima really showed what his new Fox Engine can do. Now another developer has their own way of recreating realistic surroundings? Oh yes!

Awesome, this Get Even. But let me see some gameplay! But yeah, on topic, games may eventually be like this. Lok at MGSV. Kojima really showed what his new Fox Engine can do. Now another developer has their own way of recreating realistic surroundings? Oh yes!

Well here's a trailer for you.

[video=youtube_share;yzAzMlW-gKk]http://youtu.be/yzAzMlW-gKk[/video]

Awesome, this Get Even. But let me see some gameplay! But yeah, on topic, games may eventually be like this. Lok at MGSV. Kojima really showed what his new Fox Engine can do. Now another developer has their own way of recreating realistic surroundings? Oh yes!

This will bring a huge change to the industry, more companies will try to copy how realistic this game can be.

I think we might all be being a bit premature - I'm pretty sure its just camera footage (with occasional CG overlays) up until the bit where the soldiers are lying down (0:50ish), then it moves to rendered, which sort of looks like its a reasonably good engine render I admit, but then again, take a look at the lack of shadows under the boots of one of the soldiers... And anyway - this is a trailer, it'll be prerendered, and won't be anything like the gameplay, I can pretty much guarantee that!

I think we might all be being a bit premature - I'm pretty sure its just camera footage (with occasional CG overlays) up until the bit where the soldiers are lying down (0:50ish), then it moves to rendered, which sort of looks like its a reasonably good engine render I admit, but then again, take a look at the lack of shadows under the boots of one of the soldiers... And anyway - this is a trailer, it'll be prerendered, and won't be anything like the gameplay, I can pretty much guarantee that!

I guess you're right, but it might still be too early to just speculate on the matter. I hope a gameplay trailer comes out to clear all this confusion.

If this is really how the game looks like then count me in. I will be one of the guys who will either be the first to preorder it on be on line buying it. This game definitely deserves a shot will all the improvements that it has compared to the other games.

Well here's a trailer for you.

[video=youtube_share;yzAzMlW-gKk]http://youtu.be/yzAzMlW-gKk[/video]

Whoa. Whoa! That's... stunning. If the game can do something like that all throughout, then wow! Game development just keeps getting better and better.

Whoa. Whoa! That's... stunning. If the game can do something like that all throughout, then wow! Game development just keeps getting better and better.

Yeah. This game has gotten my vote ever since I saw the trailer. Stunning graphics really took me in to liking this game.

Yeah. This game has gotten my vote ever since I saw the trailer. Stunning graphics really took me in to liking this game.

Who isn't into the game already. Haha. Count me in. The trailer convinced me enough.

I'll hold fire until gameplay is shown. This is a trailer - half of which isn't actually computer graphics. It might be the gameplay is ****e, it might be 30fps or the in-game gfx won't be anything like as good as that pre-rendered remainder... Come on guys - repeat after me - "trailers do not a game make, trailers do not a game make"... :)

Also - it might be a massive coincidence, but 2 users both ending in 0302, both repeating that the game is amazing after watching that trailer... a bit fishy innit? (I'm almost certainly 100% wrong about that btw - you're probably in a clan or something, so please don't take offence!)

i am going to go out on a limb and say.. the "trailer" is not in game footage.. it look more like a computer generated scenario... now i am not saying it dosnt look sick... but no where did it say "in game" so take it with a grain of salt.

it looks pretty wild.. maybe a deep story line built around something on the lines of navy seals or specal opps team.. would be sick with a 4-5 player multiplayer/campaign mode..

if it is truley in game graphics where they made leaps and bounds in shading when compared to bf4/cod/the division its going to give up elemental/world damage. would would make sense you could create some amazing art work and over lay it but no way they are going to have real world damage or even non generalized damage like bf4/cod/titanfall. the only next gen game pushing real environmental damage that is not a set place damage is the division.

well enough of my rant.. game looks good either way.

well enough of my rant.. game looks good either way.

Yeah, Haha. I agree on you on this. Well it's only a trailer so it doesn't mean that it is the real game play. But well if it does look just the same as what the trailer shows this game would be so cool.

Back