Xbox One glass play/excitment or fear? poll?/discuss

are you excited for smart glass(mulitplayer play

• excited for glass

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • fear glass play

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sc_shark

with the demo/showing of Tom Clancy's The Division is anyone excited and anxious to use your table/iphone/android in multiplayer.. controling the helicopter and being aid looks very cool.

if your not aware of what im talking about feel free to youtube/google the demo/walkthru at e3 (i cant post links yet)

basically it shows them in a gunfight at the police station and getting aerial aid from a online player(glass) who comes in with a helicopter and targets/takes out a target on the roof to help secure the building.. i have both an ipad2 and iphone with glass and well am excited to get on multiplayer and help friends..

anyone worried this will be the 5th man on the feild of battle in some games and give an edge to clans who have glass players or networked...??

WiFi Direct and pretty much everyone having a tablet/smartphone is going to mean developers are going to innovate and push this area so I'm excited to see what they come up with.

I can't wait, i'm really excited to see what developers do with it. Like GTFord said, its a great chance for games to expand into new areas

WiFi Direct and pretty much everyone having a tablet/smartphone is going to mean developers are going to innovate and push this area so I'm excited to see what they come up with.

Exactly. We've already seen a lot of interesting stuff from The Division, but that's just the beginning.

I love to see integration, but tablet gaming always seemed a bit forced to me. I do hope they can find a way to do it seamlessly and do it to enhance the performance instead of just for the sake of having tablet integration.

Back