Grand Theft Auto V

dannyboy

Anyone else looking forward to the this game? I am a huge fan of the series and i think this will be the best one yet.

I probably will buy this game even if they don't release it for the PS4. The graphics look spectacular, and the trailer gameplay video looks like there is so much more you can do in the open-world. I have never played any of the GTA series before, so I'm hoping this will surprise me at how fun the game will be.

If you weren't planning on getting a next-gen console then it's a great way to continue having fun with a great game on your Xbox 360 or PS3.

As much as I'd like it to be on the new consoles, they have been developing it for the current consoles and had originally planned to release it earlier this year in the Spring, but held off.

I am definitely looking forward to this game. I have been a huge fan of GTA for quite a few years now. Ever since I watched the trailer for this game on Youtube, it was very clear to me that I will be buying it. I cant wait until it's first released because I'm going to play it until I beat it...... and play it some more.

Yeah, I've been waiting on this game for a long time now, especially since I wasn't the biggest fan of GTAIV. The gameplay trailer that was released was amazing and it showed off pretty much what anyone could hope for in a GTA game and more. It really does look like you can do just about anything in the game, from deep sea diving, to flying a jet over the mountains and city. Then of course there is the online that seems like it will be insane. Can't wait to play it.

The amount of side activities shown was mind-blowing. They showed tennis, golf, yoga, ATV racing, hunting, bounty-hunting, cycling, stock market investing and many more.
I honestly don't know if I'll EVER finish the campaign.

I've played older gta. I probably would have pre ordered for xb1 but with only 360 I won't. I'm sure it's a great game but with a release as close to next gen console it should have been compatible across the board like bf4 and ghost. They new the arcatecture for ps4 and xb1 it wasn't news to them

The amount of side activities shown was mind-blowing. They showed tennis, golf, yoga, ATV racing, hunting, bounty-hunting, cycling, stock market investing and many more.
I honestly don't know if I'll EVER finish the campaign.

I think them making Red Dead Redemption between GTA IV and V was a great way to test some of those side things as well as the animals. I'm curious to see more about the open world sea life and the stock market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Back