Xbox One Greymoor Patch #26

Mark Gates

I know some of you are playing ESO because I'm never the only player wandering around seemingly with no purpose or direction in mind.
That said, anybody / everybody having the same post Greymoor patch lag issues as me? I have 1GB internet and even when my Xbox One S is the only thing running, I even turn phones off, I get horrible lag issues in dungeons, delves, battlegrounds and it's starting to really get old. When I'm just wandering harvesting mats it's ok but as soon as the mob slaying starts the kill lag kicks in and It sux. In a group dungeon forget it, I get frame skips and toon jumps from place to place the lag gets so bad. Not to mention the seemingly impossible to fix fence issue for thieves. I bought the the thieves guild to have a traveling fence companion and she's been rendered unusable by patch 26, no fencing of stolen goods anywhere.
I know these are ESO issues because I don't have ANY lag issues with HALO,COD, FORZA or any other online games against or with other players. I was considering an ESO+ membership but they're not getting real gold from me for this steaming hot mess.

Back