Xbox 360 GTA money

gamejunkie

So I have been playing GTA 5 for a few days and I have been looking for the treasure that they said was supposed to be on some of these sunken planes and such but so far I have not been able to find any. I was wondering what could be wrong or am I doing something wrong?

I want to get more money in the game but for some reason I just cannot seem to get these hidden treasure chests.

Could you guys also give me some tips on how I could get more money in the game?

Thanks

Play the game do all the stories and pick the lowest people to do the missions those *******s are useless anyway it's you Trevor and Micheal at the end you will have 32,000,000$

The hidden packages have a decent amount of money but they are in no way necessary to have enough money to do everything.
Try doing a few of the side missions, some racing with Franklin, some smuggling with Trevor and you should be fine.

That's the thing I was wondering if Michael would be able to do anything in the game that would make him able to make any money. It's seems like only Trevor and Franklin can make money in the game . That was something that I was thinking about I do not think that the people that I use for the missions in the game are really worth it anyway. I will try that. I will try to do the missions and use the guys that do not have the best skills so that I could take home more money from the missions.

I was thinking about whether Michael would have the capacity to do anything in the amusement that would make him ready to profit. It's would appear to be just Trevor and Franklin can profit in the amusement . That was something that I was pondering I don't surmise that the individuals that I use for the missions in the amusement are truly worth the trouble in any case. I will attempt that. I will attempt to do the missions and utilize the gentlemen that don't have the best abilities so I could take home more cash from the missions.

I have stuck to doing the missions and I must say that I have been getting some good money from them. Something that I have realized like someone said earlier the people that you choose to go on the missions with you are really useless because they really don't help you in any way as far as I have seen since I have been playing the game so I think that the best thing is to choose the lowest ones so that you can get more money in the end of the missions.

Well I think theres an achievement to be unlocked when you find all the treasures, so he'll still want to find the treasures, I think you might need a walkthrough, pop over to IGN, and see if you can find one there...

I will check out ign and see what I can find. Thank you for the contribution.

I never had to resort to finding any treasure or anything and I was good on money. A little work here and there and you can make enough, but some quick cash never hurts. This is first I am hearing about a sunken ship or airplane though, but that might tell how much attention I pay.

Back