Xbox 360 GTA - we still love it

madmike

I doubt we will ever get tired of this game in our house but its one we still play around with on the weekends. There is nothing more fun after a long week of work than a good BBQ, followed by adult beverages and the challenge to beat my wife in this game.

There is nothing more fun after a long week of work than a good BBQ, followed by adult beverages and the challenge to beat my wife in this game.

I like the way you think!!!

My husband and I both like to play Grand Theft Auto, too. Just out of curiosity, which one is your favorite? Personally, I have a soft spot for Vice City, even though graphics are better in the newer ones.

I like Vice City, too, Jean Louise, especially the sound track! I played Vice City for so long that now, when I hear a song on the radio that was featured in the game, the song takes me back to one of the missions I was playing when that song came on the radio in the game, ha ha!!!

I've got to go with Vice City as well, just adored the game and still fire it up from time to time. I didn't like San Andreas on XBox because of some graphic glitches that I experienced which just ruined it for me. I haven't even bought GTA 4 yet!

I didn't really like San Andreas, either. As for my favorite, I'm torn between Vice City and GTA IV. The graphics are much better in the fourth one but the soundtrack is much better in Vice City.

I played San Andreas on my PC back then, and then on my Xbox. The PC version seemed to be better, overall. I also loved the fact that you could mod the game like crazy on PC! People are always coming up with some great mods which you can't even think about!

I don't think I'll ever get tired of Grand Theft Auto, especially when they put so much time into making each one. Have any of you seen the trailers for number 5? The graphics look so good!!

While I do Love the gta series -1&2 for being so damn irratating Ive gotten tired of the same'ol same'ol I think its time for something more from the series........

US Army Vet 92M - What more would you like to see from the series? I think it would be cool if Grand Theft Auto incorporated more missions; I'd love to see a two or even three disc Grand Theft Auto! Maybe they could feature more than one main character too; each disc could feature a different character, but yet all the story lines would tie in together. :)

Back