GTA5 Online Play

TerminatorTim

How many of you out there are playing Grand Theft Auto 5 online? Seems like the game has had a few kinks to work out since it went live but overall, I'm liking it. I've already beat all the missions in offline mode so it's nice to have a way to keep playing without going through boring side missions. (Anyone remember "Find the hidden packages" from Vice City??)

Ive played only a bit of online
The first few days I started it up and there was nobody there... It was just me in the whole of las santos.
Works on and off now, But Not gotten into it properly

Ridwan, I know what you mean. It still seems like there aren't that many people online playing it, especially not in comparison to games like Halo and COD.

GTA 5 online is awesome, anyone who's not playing GTA 5 online is missing out :).

Agreed nehal. Have you guys heard about the stimulus package they are offering? Not sure when it's supposed to come out but it's a quarter mil in gaming cash to make up for the issues at the start. I can't decide what I'm going to do with the money!!

After hearing daily updates from my friend, I decided to play a bit last night. I was pleasantly surprised at the gaming experience. The first few missions had you grouped with people making a delivery and running from the cops. I really enjoyed the teamwork when going in to find a package shooting up bad guys. The cops were called and we hopped and the car and bounced. That really pulled me into the game. The robberies are pretty crazy and I really do like you can play with others on missions.

It's definitely a good time for sure!

Yeah its quite fun but was boring the first time I went online because not many were online.

I am online and I am loving it! There were some bugs in the beginning and I kept getting kicked off, but at least I didn't lose any cars or anything like that. I am having a blast and still haven't explored all of San Andreas. I haven't beat the game yet so I am working on trying to unlock some achievements.

Lucy, there have definitely been some bugs to work out, but it's improving. I did lose a car at one point, but I'm not sure if that was a glitch or legit. The car was impounded and when I called my mechanic to bring me a vehicle, he brought me a different car and I haven't been able to access the impounded car since. Not sure if they designed it so that you "permanently" lose the car when it's impounded or what, but I was none too happy over that one!

I sure am and there is never a dull moment when i'm playing it.

Lucy, there have definitely been some bugs to work out, but it's improving. I did lose a car at one point, but I'm not sure if that was a glitch or legit. The car was impounded and when I called my mechanic to bring me a vehicle, he brought me a different car and I haven't been able to access the impounded car since. Not sure if they designed it so that you "permanently" lose the car when it's impounded or what, but I was none too happy over that one!

When its impounded you have to go steal it back and lose your 2star wanted level.

I've played it but its not as good as I thought it would be but good nonetheless.

Аftеr hеаring dаily uрdаtеs frоm my friеnd, I dесidеd tо рlаy а bit lаst night. I wаs рlеаsаntly surрrisеd аt thе gаming еxреriеnсе. Thе first fеw missiоns hаd yоu grоuреd with реорlе mаking а dеlivеry аnd running frоm thе сорs. I rеаlly еnjоyеd thе tеаmwоrk whеn gоing in tо find а расkаgе shооting uр bаd guys. Thе сорs wеrе саllеd аnd wе hорреd аnd thе саr аnd bоunсеd. Thаt rеаlly рullеd mе intо thе gаmе. Thе rоbbеriеs аrе рrеtty сrаzy аnd I rеаlly dо likе yоu саn рlаy with оthеrs оn missiоns.

It's dеfinitеly а gооd timе fоr surе!

I've loved it so far. Its pretty much the closest you'll get to a sort of real life simulator ( in a crime ridden city, anyway.) Just being able to interact with other people in a massive environment full of opportunities is great. Playing with your friends is great fun. You can shoot, drive around, do minigames, do heists and almost anything else.

If you find a server where people aren't hellbent on making your day a living hell, then you can easily survive and play the game as if you are in real life, which I sometimes enjoy doing. I also love playing on servers where people are the opposite of the latter mentioned, it's great fun playing it out as if it is a survival game.

GTA V will forever remain in my heart as one of the best games ever created. Period.

While I've been a avid player of GTA V online right from the beginning, and the heists that got introduced recently have made it better, what I find annoying is that there doesn't seem to be that many people playing now that take the game seriously.

If your not playing with a group of friends that you know, finding a random player to help you complete jobs is difficult, and I've found a few times now they've helped me get so far and then either gone off and done their own thing or driven me off the edge of a cliff on purpose, then signed out.

I played this religiously for a while, but now I have since toned it down. The problem is that it's basically infinite fun, and while that might sound awesome, its really hard to be productive when you have access to infinite fun.

Back