Xbox One Guys want to know the ending parts in this? (SPOILER ALERT)

marthyrocks

All right, I... got spoiled the ending parts to this game. Damn. But the ending parts are quite interesting (.... and somewhat... well, depends on how you see it). But i'm only posting if any of you want to know. So if you don't want me to spoil the goods, I'm good. I';m only gonna post it here if you want to.

Whoops! Careful there my friend. We sure as hell don't want that yet. Nope, I don't want to get spoiled on this one. Rather just find it out myself in gameplay.

Uhmmm... man, on the one hand, I'd like to know but on the other hand.... ehhhh.... nope, don't spoil it man.

All right, I... got spoiled the ending parts to this game. Damn. But the ending parts are quite interesting (.... and somewhat... well, depends on how you see it). But i'm only posting if any of you want to know. So if you don't want me to spoil the goods, I'm good. I';m only gonna post it here if you want to.

Please do tell us about it. I'm so curious about it that I'm actually planning on getting it if it's that good.

Please do tell us about it. I'm so curious about it that I'm actually planning on getting it if it's that good.

All right here we go....

PAZ DIES. Yup, the traitorous girl of Peace Walker dies. But how she dies... well, it's not exactly clean: Skull Face, the main villain who forms XOF and is on the hunt to find Big Boss, Miller and mother Base, captured Paz and did tortures that are so controversial and repulsive: Paz gets raped, is tortured like hell, gets sexed up by a captured Chico (by force, no less) and in what I have to say is one of the most.,.. damn, taboo of all, has two bombs implanted inside her. One inside her abdomen and another,... inside her uterus or vagina, if you need to know. The second bomb is hinted at because of a tape you'll get from one of the prisoners you'll rescue in the game and you'll hear a recorded message about her torture. When you rescue her and Chico in the last mission and get inside the helicopter, Big Boss has first bomb surgically removed from her abdomen with no anesthetics/. when Paz wakes up after the first bomb surgery, she informs Snake that she has another bomb inside but before she could have it removed, she jumps out of the helicopter and then she blows up in mid-air. The impact of the explosion affects the helicopter and then... the helicopter Snake and Chico were in pummels the ground. Snake's fate is known, for he stays in a coma for almost 9 years. Chico? Don't know. But whatever the case, this depicts the downfall of MSF.

Then later we find the USA Gov't downplays MSF's destruction and try their best to cut their ties from them. Oh and a post-credit scene reveals Paz told Skull Face the whereabouts of Major Zero. And t

There you go. That's the ending. Then 9 years later.... Phantom Pain. Oh yeah!

All right here we go....

PAZ DIES. Yup, the traitorous girl of Peace Walker dies. But how she dies... well, it's not exactly clean: Skull Face, the main villain who forms XOF and is on the hunt to find Big Boss, Miller and mother Base, captured Paz and did tortures that are so controversial and repulsive: Paz gets raped, is tortured like hell, gets sexed up by a captured Chico (by force, no less) and in what I have to say is one of the most.,.. damn, taboo of all, has two bombs implanted inside her. One inside her abdomen and another,... inside her uterus or vagina, if you need to know. The second bomb is hinted at because of a tape you'll get from one of the prisoners you'll rescue in the game and you'll hear a recorded message about her torture. When you rescue her and Chico in the last mission and get inside the helicopter, Big Boss has first bomb surgically removed from her abdomen with no anesthetics/. when Paz wakes up after the first bomb surgery, she informs Snake that she has another bomb inside but before she could have it removed, she jumps out of the helicopter and then she blows up in mid-air. The impact of the explosion affects the helicopter and then... the helicopter Snake and Chico were in pummels the ground. Snake's fate is known, for he stays in a coma for almost 9 years. Chico? Don't know. But whatever the case, this depicts the downfall of MSF.

Then later we find the USA Gov't downplays MSF's destruction and try their best to cut their ties from them. Oh and a post-credit scene reveals Paz told Skull Face the whereabouts of Major Zero. And t

Bravo. But wow.... so that's how Ground Zeroes ends huh? Man, for a game that costs at the range of $20 - 50$ and only has 2 hours to it plus some side missions... well, I think I'll wait this one out and just play it with Phantom Pain. But damn... Paz?! Chico?! Skull Face?! Torture?! Damn, Kojima is getting edgier.

All right here we go....

....................... wow. So that's the ending huh? Well, I got spoiled but you know, somehow.... I guess it's okay. I can wait for Phantom Pain. I mean, I heard a lot of gamers finished the game 10 minutes and they get this? Well.... Phantom Pain. But damn this ending... it's... very Kojima, but edgier.

....................... wow. So that's the ending huh? Well, I got spoiled but you know, somehow.... I guess it's okay. I can wait for Phantom Pain. I mean, I heard a lot of gamers finished the game 10 minutes and they get this? Well.... Phantom Pain. But damn this ending... it's... very Kojima, but edgier.

All right, got curious and..... damn. Paz dies that way? That is so controversial.... and so.... wow. All right, I'm a little dazed right now. Never been this dazed since finishing Y: The Last Man. Anyway, man... kojima's getting edgier with the way he tells his stories.

All right, got curious and..... damn. Paz dies that way? That is so controversial.... and so.... wow. All right, I'm a little dazed right now. Never been this dazed since finishing Y: The Last Man. Anyway, man... kojima's getting edgier with the way he tells his stories.

Yeah, I know.. That's got to be.... man, Paz's death is the most gruesome of all deaths man. Even the way the bosses died in past MGS weren't as cruel as having poor, young traitorous girl get raped, tortured, be sexed with by force by a former comrade and then have two bombs implaneted in the most crucial of body parts.

Man, I hope there's more awesome intrigues in Phantom Pain. Now it explains why there's not a trace of Paz in the main Metal Gear series. Then again, this is a prequel so it's easy to just kill the prequel-exclusive characters. But this game and Phantom Pain takes place BEFORE the very first Metal Gear (when you play as Solid Snake) and when you are face to face with the Big Boss and Outer Heaven so we'll find it out for sure how Big Boss became the villain he was. Man, Kojima's finally gonna go full circle in the story of the Big Boss! But sad... Paz had to die. Guess Paz's death is a factor in his villain-ness.

Yeah, I know.. That's got to be.... man, Paz's death is the most gruesome of all deaths man. Even the way the bosses died in past MGS weren't as cruel as having poor, young traitorous girl get raped, tortured, be sexed with by force by a former comrade and then have two bombs implaneted in the most crucial of body parts.

Yeah, she really DID get the crap end of the story this time, eh? I felt so bad every time I had to throw her back on the ground while trying to get her out of where she was locked up and to the helicopter!

Oh wow, what can I say... That sure is a brutal ending, to say the least. Torture, rape, distorted surgery, gore and suicide. Somewhat of an unheard ending to a game like MGS, props to Hideo Kojima.

I wonder if the creative decisions he made when writing Ground Zeroes were born partly out of the criticisms directed at the water-logged narrative in Metal Gear Solid 4, Ground Zeroes feels very purposefully that game’s opposite in my opinion.

Oh wow, what can I say... That sure is a brutal ending, to say the least. Torture, rape, distorted surgery, gore and suicide. Somewhat of an unheard ending to a game like MGS, props to Hideo Kojima.

I wonder if the creative decisions he made when writing Ground Zeroes were born partly out of the criticisms directed at the water-logged narrative in Metal Gear Solid 4, Ground Zeroes feels very purposefully that game’s opposite in my opinion.

i know right? My god.... my friend spoiled me this one and man, you know... this thing with Paz was all in my head for almost a day. The mere fact she'd get this kind of treatment.... hmm, you know, this is Kojima after all so maybe we'll have a solace for this. Kojima's the guy who explains everything albeit at a slower pace. Some have said she was just thrown away like she was nothing more than a piece of trash but remember, THIS IS KOJIMA. He's got space to explain everything. So maybe we'll have more background into Paz. But damn... Paz. She was a traitorous girl BUT seriously... two bombs?!

I believe he said in an interview that he wanted to go edgier, to explore the areas he never got to explore when writing the previous MGS games. He wanted to expand his creativity to a point that he can express what he could not express in previous games. That's why he... well, went with this one. But this is GZ. We have yet to see what he's got planned in Phantom Pain. But damn, GZ already opened a lot.

Yeah, she really DID get the crap end of the story this time, eh? I felt so bad every time I had to throw her back on the ground while trying to get her out of where she was locked up and to the helicopter!

Right? Geez. Two bombs in critical parts of her body... and then the sex.... and the torture.... man, Kojima nailed it this time (and no pun intended there..).

i know right? My god.... my friend spoiled me this one and man, you know... this thing with Paz was all in my head for almost a day. The mere fact she'd get this kind of treatment.... hmm, you know, this is Kojima after all so maybe we'll have a solace for this. Kojima's the guy who explains everything albeit at a slower pace. Some have said she was just thrown away like she was nothing more than a piece of trash but remember, THIS IS KOJIMA. He's got space to explain everything. So maybe we'll have more background into Paz. But damn... Paz. She was a traitorous girl BUT seriously... two bombs?!

yeah, you're right. Kojima just loves to explain things. We might get more tapes about Paz's past and all the other stuff. Hmmm... Kojima's really getting good with this.

yeah, you're right. Kojima just loves to explain things. We might get more tapes about Paz's past and all the other stuff. Hmmm... Kojima's really getting good with this.

Yeah, I think he'll give us the proper closure for this. I mean, after all, despite her traitorous antics, she felt like she was part of the family in Peace Walker. And then this... Kojima, you'd better give her a proper closure for this!

Man, I hope there's more awesome intrigues in Phantom Pain. Now it explains why there's not a trace of Paz in the main Metal Gear series. Then again, this is a prequel so it's easy to just kill the prequel-exclusive characters. But this game and Phantom Pain takes place BEFORE the very first Metal Gear (when you play as Solid Snake) and when you are face to face with the Big Boss and Outer Heaven so we'll find it out for sure how Big Boss became the villain he was. Man, Kojima's finally gonna go full circle in the story of the Big Boss! But sad... Paz had to die. Guess Paz's death is a factor in his villain-ness.

Yeah, you make a point right there. Big Boss became the villain in Metal Gear 1, so GZ and Phantom Pain will be the events that show us what happens before Big Boss became THAT guy everyone wanted in the main MGS games.

Yeah, you make a point right there. Big Boss became the villain in Metal Gear 1, so GZ and Phantom Pain will be the events that show us what happens before Big Boss became THAT guy everyone wanted in the main MGS games.

MGS4 was the end of Solid Snake's story so this one will be the end of Big Boss's heroism and the beginning to his villain-ism. Oh man, I'm quite hyped for this. At least we know why. Or no, we'll know why.

MGS4 was the end of Solid Snake's story so this one will be the end of Big Boss's heroism and the beginning to his villain-ism. Oh man, I'm quite hyped for this. At least we know why. Or no, we'll know why.

This makes all sense. But will they really be able to do it?

Back