Xbox One Guys want to know the ending parts in this? (SPOILER ALERT)

This makes all sense. But will they really be able to do it?

I think they will, my friend. I think they will. After all, GZ is 1975 and Phantom Pain is 1984. Metal Gear 1 (where you play as Solid Snake) takes place in 1995. So whatever happens in Phantom Pain may give us the hint why Big Boss would turn evil in the 9 year gap between PP and MG1. And this is also the time when Outer Heaven was established. After all, MSF gets annihilated at the end of GZ, so MSF gets reborn and becomes Outer Heaven. So Phantom Pain finally shows us Big Boss's last time as the hero. Wow, this is pretty exciting.

I think they will, my friend. I think they will. After all, GZ is 1975 and Phantom Pain is 1984. Metal Gear 1 (where you play as Solid Snake) takes place in 1995. So whatever happens in Phantom Pain may give us the hint why Big Boss would turn evil in the 9 year gap between PP and MG1. And this is also the time when Outer Heaven was established. After all, MSF gets annihilated at the end of GZ, so MSF gets reborn and becomes Outer Heaven. So Phantom Pain finally shows us Big Boss's last time as the hero. Wow, this is pretty exciting.

That part..,. "Big Boss's last time as the hero" already excites. The mere fact that were at the 9 year gap between Phantom Pain and Metal Gear 1 shows us what Big Boss was like already gives me that awesome excitement. Man, I cannot wait!

That part..,. "Big Boss's last time as the hero" already excites. The mere fact that were at the 9 year gap between Phantom Pain and Metal Gear 1 shows us what Big Boss was like already gives me that awesome excitement. Man, I cannot wait!

Big Boss in his last days as the hero. Gonna miss it. At least we'll know why. Sure, we gonna hate him starting with Metal Gear 1 but since MGS3, we saw the start. And now, we get to see the beginning and end.

Big Boss in his last days as the hero. Gonna miss it. At least we'll know why. Sure, we gonna hate him starting with Metal Gear 1 but since MGS3, we saw the start. And now, we get to see the beginning and end.

It's going to be his last so I guess they'll make it count. Something epic might happen to the game.

Yes, I hope it goes out with a bang otherwise it would be disappointing.

Hope it does go out with a bang. After all, Big Boss. He was a great man but we all know what happens... suddenly, he wants to take over the world. Damn, first The Boss, then Paz, then Chico, then MSF, then Kaz... man, Big Boss has gone through so much hell since MGS3 that we all got to understand he's had a rough time.

Hope it does go out with a bang. After all, Big Boss. He was a great man but we all know what happens... suddenly, he wants to take over the world. Damn, first The Boss, then Paz, then Chico, then MSF, then Kaz... man, Big Boss has gone through so much hell since MGS3 that we all got to understand he's had a rough time.

So excited about this man. I'm still thinking about other possibilities that might happen.

Who knows it might not be his end after all right.

Maybe, maybe. But after Phantom Pain, it's already an 11 year gap until Metal Gear 1, where he fights his almost-perfect clone son, Solid Snake. Then again.,... What if Kojima makes another Metal Gear where YOU are the villain, where it tackles that year gap?? Now THAT be an interesting story. You being the one who takes on the world. Hahahahha. Heck, what if Kojima recreates Metal Gear 1 where you play Big Boss's side of the story? Now THAT'd be amazing.

Maybe, maybe. But after Phantom Pain, it's already an 11 year gap until Metal Gear 1, where he fights his almost-perfect clone son, Solid Snake. Then again.,... What if Kojima makes another Metal Gear where YOU are the villain, where it tackles that year gap?? Now THAT be an interesting story. You being the one who takes on the world. Hahahahha. Heck, what if Kojima recreates Metal Gear 1 where you play Big Boss's side of the story? Now THAT'd be amazing.

Might be better if you can create your own character.

Oh yeah... the 11 year gap. Well, we''ll see what Kojima has in store for us. Well, time to just wait then.

To me that's a sick ending. I didn't want to know how it ended but I still sat here and read it all the way to the end. I think that the game was really good and although it is really short I still have not had the chance to finish the game just been to busy. I will have to finish it just so that i can see this for myself because it just sounds so interesting and gruesome just the way that I like it.

Back