Rose Kendall

From
Seattle, WA
Website
www.twitter.com
Hello,

My names Rose Kendall.

I am turning 21 on Christmas! YAY!

I am from Grand Rapids, Michigan but moved to Seattle, WA for a job opportunity.

I have been gaming for as long as I can remember. I never plain to stop either. My first gaming console was a Nintendo and then a PS2. Later on I was introduced to the Original Xbox and the Original Halo when I was at my friends house. I was in love with Halo and the Xbox and I played it with my friend every chance I had. Then came the Xbox 360 and I wanted one of my own so my dad took me and got me my first Xbox 360 and I have been gaming on Xbox ever since. I can't remember the last time I went a day without playing Xbox...

That's the story of how I became a gamer haha. Anyways, as of right now I'm mainly playing GTA V, MW3, Minecraft and sometimes COD: Ghosts.I'm not a huge fan of Ghosts but I play it sometimes anyways. I do however LOVE MW3... Idk what it is about the game... it's just my favorite COD game I dunno why... :)

If you have any other questions feel free to comment below or private message me :D

Also feel free to follow me on Twitter or Instagram!

I follow back on Twitter most of the time :)

Twitter URL: RoseFromXbox
Instagram URL: XboxRose

Thank you for reading :)

-RK

Welcome to the Forums! I see you managed to change your name with out my help lol
I'll take the opportunity to be the first to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY (better early than late). I just turned 28 on the 17th. BOOO! LOL
If you have any other questions be sure to let me know!

Happy birthday to both of you! I still have a few years on both of you, but not too many ;)

So you're from GR? Ha! I used to be engaged to a guy from GR. Um yeah...YAY for not marrying him! lol

Your console history is kind of similar to mine as far as the progression of switching companies goes. Started with a Nintendo, got a Super NES, went to a Playstation, then a PS2...My dad has an original Xbox but I never got too into it. Then came the 360. At one point my hubby and I had two 360s and two PS3s so we could play multiplayer together with our friends :)

We will have one 360 and one PS3, but the only new console we have now is the Xbox One. I think I may be picking up a second one shortly. We will get a PS4 as well, I'm sure, but typically for Sony exclusive titles. You see, I'm kind of addicted to getting my gamerscore as high as possible. Trophies? What are those??

Anyways, good to have you on the forum Rose!

Welcome to the Forums! I see you managed to change your name with out my help lol
I'll take the opportunity to be the first to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY (better early than late). I just turned 28 on the 17th. BOOO! LOL
If you have any other questions be sure to let me know!

Thank you and Happy birthday to you too! You are actually the first to wish me a happy birthday so thanks! :D

Happy birthday to both of you! I still have a few years on both of you, but not too many ;)

So you're from GR? Ha! I used to be engaged to a guy from GR. Um yeah...YAY for not marrying him! lol

Your console history is kind of similar to mine as far as the progression of switching companies goes. Started with a Nintendo, got a Super NES, went to a Playstation, then a PS2...My dad has an original Xbox but I never got too into it. Then came the 360. At one point my hubby and I had two 360s and two PS3s so we could play multiplayer together with our friends :)

We will have one 360 and one PS3, but the only new console we have now is the Xbox One. I think I may be picking up a second one shortly. We will get a PS4 as well, I'm sure, but typically for Sony exclusive titles. You see, I'm kind of addicted to getting my gamerscore as high as possible. Trophies? What are those??

Anyways, good to have you on the forum Rose!

Haha thank you!

I love Xbox... I bought a PS3 for awhile but never really liked it... I also love getting gamerscore so the switch didn't workout for me either... but then again I never really planned to fully switch I just wanted to try the PS3 for ****s and giggles :) and The last of us... that was a great game...

I is nice to meet you and thank you for the warm welcome :3

-RK

Hi Rose, welcome to Xbox One Forums! That job opportunity wouldn't happen to involve working on the Xbox One, would it? :p

Back