Xbox One Halo: Spartan Assault launches on Xbox One and Xbox 360 this December

KN1GHTMARE

Former Moderator
From
NJ
Website
socialclub.rockstargames.com
“Halo: Spartan Assault” for Xbox One and Xbox 360 will pit gamers in a galactic-scale war against a persistent and overwhelming enemy from long ago – the Flood. Watch each other’s backs (literally) in the action-packed online Co-op multiplayer mode, and go in strong with an expanded arsenal of weapons at your disposal.2

With over 30 stimulating missions at your fingertips, play longer than ever with the all-new online Co-op mode and the Operation Hydra expansion that delivered an action-packed addition to the single player campaign. “Halo: Spartan Assault” will be available this December on Xbox One and Xbox 3601.

I guess this could be good, but among the many other games coming this holiday I can see this not making much of an impact. On a personal scale this won't be on my radar at all, but I can see it being useful if you spend all your money on the console itself. Small and cheap games like this may get you to Christmas where hopefully you'll be gifted some proper XB1 games.

via Xbox Wire

Their is so much stuff coming this holiday season. You're right it'll be hard to fit this in. Still want to eventually get it and see what happens. Always loved a Halo franchise game!

I've heard the game isn't great to begin with. Just because it's a Halo game doesn't mean it's necessarily good, really. I also don't see the point in releasing mobile games for consoles since they aren't really video games in the traditional sense. Kind of like playing an arcade game on a console, but then some people are into that, I suppose.

I have this for my L920 and its a good game. What has me excited is they are bringing co-op to it! So I will for sure re-buy this.

[video=youtube;BxsYQtltOco]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxsYQtltOco[/video]​

I guess this could be good, but among the many other games coming this holiday I can see this not making much of an impact. On a personal scale this won't be on my radar at all, but I can see it being useful if you spend all your money on the console itself. Small and cheap games like this may get you to Christmas where hopefully you'll be gifted some proper XB1 games.

via Xbox Wire

I LOVE this kind of game! Reminds me too much of the Contra style games to pass it up. I may not even get it for the XBOX One but as soon as I get home I'll be looking it up for my windows 8 desktop!

Thanks for posting this, I probably would have never known about it otherwise...

Why won't they release this for Windows 7? :(
Guess I'll have to upgrade to Windows 8 to play it in the future.
It definitely looks like an interesting game, that's for sure. I do hope it lives up the the expectations by carrying Halo's name.

It is a nice addition, however, probably will hold out for the REAL Halo game.

J

Back