Xbox One Has Anyone Heard Anything About The Evil Within?

dannyboy

Has anyone hears or seen any news regarding the release of this game?

All I have seen is about a 30 second clip on Amazon and it doesn't show anything about the gameplay. Only a scary type clip so I am not really sure what to expect.

I have seen a nine minute trailer (ign) and it looks creepy as hell. About time since Konami can't seem to make good SH games anymore!

It sounds like its gonna be a good game. one where brains are as important as brawn. Kinda like the first couple of resident evils, ammo was limited, you couldnt really fight well, etc.
I hadnt heard of it till now, I'm glad i stumbled on this post

I've actually seen the game on a couple of videos on youtube. Yes, it is another horror game that is much harder (in my opinion) than resident evil. This game will do great as soon as it comes out.

Right from the start the game trailers that I have seen has always made me interested in the game. The trailers makes me want to think that this game is as hard as hell but well I love challenges. So bring it on. I love horror genre games. They make my senses keener every time I play it.

Yes, there's a lot of news about the game. Check out Youtube and you should see a lot of gameplay videos regarding the game. So far, looks awesome. Mikami sure knows how to pique people's interest with this new game.

I cannot wait for this game. You can check out Youtube as they have a lot of videos. So far, it's going to be the next-gen Resident Evil, plus it's got a Sadako-like enemy! And it also has some references to Texas Chainsaw Massacre, so it's definitely going to rock.

I'm itching to get a hold of this , and looks like its finally gonna make it out on the 14th of this month.

Back