Xbox One Have you gone back to play?

spleendingo

From
Michigan
Ever since I heard the awesome announcement that this game would be coming for my Xbox One, I've been playing a lot of it on my 360. For me, Diablo 3 was one of those games that I liked to play but never got around to finishing so much. And by "so much" I mean I haven't played it to the end ONCE.

I decided to pick it up and play again recently and just finished the third act. Yeah, I was stuck there for awhile dealing with Belial. I'll admit it.....he was driving me nuts with those green bomb things. I came so close to finishing him off just to be blown up. Of course, I had the Enchantress with me and she was as useful as a blonde at a spelling bee. Once I went and got the Templer, I beat him on the next go around.

What I'm trying to say is, I pretty much suck at this game but it's a lot of fun for me. Since all my friends seemed to have traded it in or just not play it anymore, I'll have to go it alone and get through this play through and another one to get to level 60 before the One version comes out.

Has the announcement of the One version made you go back and get your Diablo on?

Back