Have you played the Playstation Vita?

RonP44

Sony's latest handheld console has been out for a couple weeks, but I don't know anyone who's bought one yet. Does anyone here know someone who has a Vita? I haven't bought a handheld system in a while, I'm thinking about getting this one.

I had the original PSP and I have to say this looks pretty good, especially since I believe it is getting some big titles like Call of Duty

I'm thinking about getting one, too. I will probably wait and see if the price drops. Also, it's supposed to be coming out in different colors. Right now, your only choices are black and white. I love bright colors, so I might hold out until I can get a purple one.

Nope, not yet. I'm not sure I will even get one. The kids have not asked yet so I hope they don't. Is it a lot better then the other handheld games out there? If I was going to buy it I would wait for the price to drop!

I'm thinking about getting one, too. I will probably wait and see if the price drops. Also, it's supposed to be coming out in different colors. Right now, your only choices are black and white. I love bright colors, so I might hold out until I can get a purple one.

I'm not really concerned about the color, but waiting to see if the price drops is a good idea. If sales are low maybe it won't take very long for that to happen. I'm also looking forward to seeing if they get games like Call of Duty, as Technoupdate suggested. That definitely would make me even more interested.

I'm not familiar with the Vita; how is it different from and/or better than the PSP? Also, like RonP44, if I were to buy one, I would definitely be more concerned with the price than the color. However, if it really does get its own Call of Duty, I'm sure my husband will want one, so when we get it I'll let you know how it is, or at least how he says it is, lol.

Back