Xbox One Having Issues with Game Pass

1HP_Warrior

I didn't quite know where to put this post, as I'm using the Game Pass on PC. Anyways, I recently downloaded Shadow of War with my Game pass and when I went to launch it, it went through its motions before opening another window saying "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live", followed by the message of "Your account doesn't match your dev environment... If you're in the right sandbox and environment, switch to a Microsoft account for that sandbox. To keep using this account, change the registry's sandbox environment. (1%)".

I have no idea what any of this means. I haven't had an issue until now with the Game Pass. Could it possibly be that my Xbox account uses a different account than the one I use to log onto my computer? As the one I use to log onto my computer is the outlook account my dad made for me when I got my PC almost four years ago now, he used a phone number that we no longer have to secure it and I can't do anything on my outlook account as I can't reverify it. But that's not the issue at the moment, hopefully.

Back