Hello all, is this the place ive been looking for

Ludumira

From
Liverpool, UK
Hello, My name is Paul.

Ive been a gamer since the old Atari days and welcomed all new ideas and technologies with each new geneation to be released, Im really excited about the Xbox One and all the new features it will have, and to be quite honest, even the features it has recently dropped. Pretty much throughout the internet now it seems to have become 'uncool' to admit to getting an Xbox One and so ive pretty much stopped using the other communities I have been a member of and have been looking for a community of like minded people so hopefully this is the one (no pun intended).

Im currently on Xbox 360 and am a big Battlefield fan, also like RPGs, FIFA games and Forza. Will pretty much give anything and everything a try though.

So anyway, sorry about the essay. Im glad to be here and part of the community, thanks for reading :cool:

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome! I'm new myself, but I think it's better just to welcome other people as opposed to actually making a welcome thread for myself. I'll probably end up lurking more or less anyway for a majority of the time, like I do on most forums. :rolleyes:

best way Torisaur. and thanks. Yeh this will probably be my go to site / forum while the long wait for Xbox One continues tbh. Seems a decent crowd from the threads ive read

Glad to have you over at the forums, new guy!

I actually enjoyed reading your short essay! :) First I would like to just welcome you to the forum, it is very nice to see a new member introducing theirself and starting new threads. I think you'll really enjoy the forum, it's filled with very nice people, and they will answer any questions that you may have, and so will I also! Once again, welcome to the forum, and I really jope that you enjoy it.

Back