Hello everyone

Who's more cool?

• Total voters

Kamo

From
SoCal
Website
riotpit.com
To start off, Funky Jammer has sent me here.

He's a great guy.

Anyways, let's move on to myself.
I am a 23 year old Chicago native who resides in California. I used to be an avid xbox gamer until the day i met my fiance. I own a website and assist with another one. I consider myself to be a computer geek who loves sports, and women. (and partying)

I own a minecraft server as well.
Thanks for having me.

-kamo

Hey Kamo!

Good to have you over! Hopefully this place grows into an even bigger community for even more fun.
Enjoy your stay on here.

Hey Kamo, welcome to the site! Last computer game i had was diablo 3. Still waiting on my half life episode 3...... If it ever comes out. Welcome again to the community!

Holla!!!!! welcome to the site Kamo. Hope that you enjoy everything that we have to offer. Never be afraid to let us know what you think, or what may need to be improved.

Hi Kamo! I'll have to pick your brain about Chicago someday, it's one of the places I'm considering going for grad school someday. Welcome to the forums! This place is mightily awesome so far.

Thanks for all of the warm welcomes you guys.

Mia, since you are already used to the coldness, chicago can only get better!
What are you studying?

Ideally I'd like to go into journalism--cultural commentary and criticism, general research, copywriting, something like that. It's a very general idea, I know, but my main goal is to somehow get paid to research and write about fascinating things. I've grown up entirely on the Western coast of Canada, so the east would be a totally new experience--much bigger cities than I'm used to!

You do seem to admire punctuation--I've never seen a more perfect structured paragraph on a forum.

Ideally I'd like to go into journalism--cultural commentary and criticism, general research, copywriting, something like that. It's a very general idea, I know, but my main goal is to somehow get paid to research and write about fascinating things. I've grown up entirely on the Western coast of Canada, so the east would be a totally new experience--much bigger cities than I'm used to!

So you plan on going to Columbia or DePaul?

Back