Hello from Scotland + quick question

Whitnoo

Hi.

I just joined this site hoping someone could set me straight on something. I just signed up for Xbox Game Pass a few days ago but my new games PC has to go back and get replaced (getting too many BSODs) tomorrow.

I've been playing Halo and Forza 4 but when I resume playing on my replacement PC will I keep my progress on those games? Are they stored on a cloud or if not is there a way to copy my progress/save files and transfer them over?

I think Xbox Live does but I don't think that's same as Game Pass. I think some games on Game Pass store progress online and others not, but I can't find out if Halo or Forza do or not.

I've been trying to google this but I can't get a definitive answer on this anywhere.

Can anyone help?

Game Pass is just for access to a bigger game library depending on how much time you have left on your subscription.

Basically as long as you were signed in to Xbox Live the last time you played, your achievements, game saves, and game progress will all be there.

Thanks Jigz. I got my new computer set and up it did indeed save my progress on all my games.

Pity Forza Horizon 4 won't save my controller cofiguration set up though! This is such an irritating bug.

I honestly can't see where to put this, or find a thread even for Forza Horizon 4. Forza 5, but not 4...

Does anyone know if there is a way to fix this bug that keeps resetting my saved controller configuration?

It defaults back to the default when I open the game up again.
Or it alters my saved preference so I have to manually go through each option and re save it. It sometimes also does this chen I change car. I'm using a Logitech controller which has the D-pad and the joystick in alternate places to the official Xbox controller (which I prefer) and it keeps defaulting back to the joystick. As well as that when I reset the left joystick to move the view around it then sometimes no longer pans round.

Very irritating! Amazing racing game, but that needs to get sorted.

Back