Hello, I'm Jason!

JasonPL

From
Australia
I've been using my Xbox 360 for quite a while now and figured I might as well talk with people who know what they're doing. I'm slightly disappointed with the Xbox One so far, but I've been trying to stay optimistic for E3. I'm confident that Microsoft know what to do.

I'm mostly a Halo guy, but lately I've been trying to experiment with different kinds of games. It's been a neat experience and I have found a ridiculous amount of games that I would never have looked at if it wasn't for experimenting.

I own both consoles but I prefer using my Xbox when it's available. The only reason I even use my playstation anymore is because I have no live. I'm kind of sad that the Xbox One will still have membership but hopefully that means there will be better features.

But anyway, I'm Jason. I'll see you around. ;)

Welcome to the forums Jason! Halo was a great game and as far as the Xbox One i'm waiting to see what they have at E3 for the gaming side. I think MS got into look at all these new features rather than this is how we made things we are assume at better at their conference. So we'll have to wait and see at E3. Its looking like a great machine but we'll have to see what they dish out in a couple weeks as far as info. We still haven't even seen the ps4 yet. See around the forums.

Hey man! I've never been a halo fan you know! I don't know what it is about it but even after playing all of them from the first to halo 3 It hasn't gripped me :(

Hey man! I've never been a halo fan you know! I don't know what it is about it but even after playing all of them from the first to halo 3 It hasn't gripped me :(

I got hooked before I ever learned of Call of Duty. Before Call of Duty, Halo was the best online multiplayer shooter that I knew about. I'm sure others can relate to that, but Halo is and always will be a great game. It just went in the wrong direction with multiplayer IMO.

Hello, Jason. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I am a Jason as well. Personally I am not much of a Halo fan myself. But I do dabble in it from time to time when friends want to play. Anywho, welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum Jason! I am also a little disappointed with the Xbox one. I have the halo games, but I was never able to get into them. I recommend you try Far Cry 3. It is a pretty great game that had me hooked for a while. Another game that was great was AC3, AC2, and any other AC games. They are all fantastic. I recommend you try them out. Anyway, have fun on the forums, and I hope to see you around!

Back