Hello.

Sugarhill

I'm Sugarhill. It's nice to find a forum dedicated to the XBox One, now I just need an official, official release date, $500 and for Microsoft to not change anything else to it. :D

Hey Sugerhill, welcome to the forums. Join on the club on release date. Since Sony has let us know theirs i'm sure Microsoft will follow soon.

I saw a story about it being rumored for November 8th, which makes sense. I never believed that Call of Duty would be available for sale, but not ready to play because the consoles aren't out, but I would like a firm date, so I can at least pretend that I will be able to get one on Day One.

Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome to the gang! Hope you enjoy the discussion here.

Thus far I have. I won't say which posters have me always ready for a discussion, but there are a few that really have some good points and I like to read what they say. Thanks for the welcome!

Hey Sugarhill-Welcome to the forums! Yeah, I think (hope) that Microsoft will announce a release date sooner than later. I'd be surprised if they changed anything else about the console itself at this point. It's too close to release, or when we think the release date will be :)

Welcome to the forums! I'm anxious for a release date myself, I think Gamescom was a missed opportunity for them. Although I suppose since parts of Europe will have a delayed release they decided not to. Will be interesting if they do it at TGS or if they have a private announcement. Maybe Major Nelson will do it via another video.

Haha, I'm with you on the $500. I need some too...

Back