Hello

Dable

Hi everyone :)

Im so stoked to finally know i will be getting the x1 on launch day, didnt think i would be considering i only pre ordered last weekend but i confirmed it with JB HIFI today that i will be able to pick it up on the 22nd ! :) :) :)

Not sure what game i should get when i pick it up so im up for any suggestions. My step son is pretty keen on this too so i was thinking something we could both play(at the same time).
Are there any stand out games that will be multiplayer locally ?

I was thinking maybe DR3 because i heard that was coop but im guessing thats over live only ?
Only other game i can think of at launch that may be mp locally is BF4.

Anyways, i hope everyone has fun with the x1 when they get it and is as excited as i am !

Welcome to the forums! Not too many couch co-op games at launch unless your okay with playing COD's splitscreen online multiplayer. DR3 will only have co-op over Live so your only othjer option would be picking up a sports title.

Be sure to let me know if you have any questions about the site.

Welcome to the site and hope your able to find good source of info here, along with making new friends!

Nice to see another new person 'dabbling' around the forums! ;)

Welcome.

It's always great to see another gamer join the forum! It's a pleasure having you here and I hope that you enjoy the site just as well as the rest of us have. This is the best gaming forum on the internet, so you can definetly meet some real cool people here and obtain great information as well. Once again, I hope you enjoy it here and good luck with your Xbox One! :)

Good to see you on the forum Dable. There are a lot of interesting threads on this forum that you can check out. This forum has grown tremendously over the past few months.

Thanks for the great welcome guys ! :) Im sure i will enjoy my time here as this place definitely has a lot of good info and a good mature community.

Hi everyone :)

Im so stoked to finally know i will be getting the x1 on launch day, didnt think i would be considering i only pre ordered last weekend but i confirmed it with JB HIFI today that i will be able to pick it up on the 22nd ! :) :) :)

Not sure what game i should get when i pick it up so im up for any suggestions. My step son is pretty keen on this too so i was thinking something we could both play(at the same time).
Are there any stand out games that will be multiplayer locally ?

I was thinking maybe DR3 because i heard that was coop but im guessing thats over live only ?
Only other game i can think of at launch that may be mp locally is BF4.

Anyways, i hope everyone has fun with the x1 when they get it and is as excited as i am !

Hi Dable!

Welcome to the forums... Btw, congrats on your day one reservation!

J

Back