Hey everyone!

What is your favorite Genre?

• Total voters

djgoesnomnom

My name is Darius, and I am an xbox addict. And by that I mean enthusiast lol. I've been joining a lot of forums recently in an attempt to expand my network, and for xbox in particular, maybe find some new people to play with. If you like shooters in the vein of Halo 4, or RPG shooters such as Mass Effect, we may have a lot to talk about :]

Anyway, I hope to see you on the battlefield fellow gamers!

Welcome, we are happy to have you here. Enjoy your stay!

Well this place will hopefully be your corner stone for marketing your name. Lots of good traffic to help you out. Good to have you here.

My favorite is third person shooters.

Glad to see similar sentiment! What would you say is your favorite third person shooter? I personally liked Lost Planet 1 & 2 more than I thought I would given a lot of mixed reviews. Though the ending of the first one kind of threw me for a loop =/

Thanks everyone! Also, I couldn't help but think your name is awesome PepperShepard. I honestly didn't think FPS would be the front-runner of this poll haha

Welcome to this amazing Xbox forum Darius!
I like playing Halo games as well!
Hope to see you stick around!

Welcome to this amazing Xbox forum Darius!
I like playing Halo games as well!
Hope to see you stick around!

Thanks!, I've actually been awol for about a week, but I'm definitely particularly drawn to this forum. I appreciate the warm welcome(and your avatar is dope bro lol).

Back