Hey Xbox community

Razza

From
UK
Hey everyone... My name is Gaz but my friends call me Raz Im from the uk and a massive gaming fan. Play anything from minecraft to BF4. I am very competitive when I play, and consider my self very objective motivated and work well as part of a team/squad. Currently playing BF4/COD Ghosts/DR3. Always looking for new Xbox friends to game with, so hit me up with a friend request and see you guys in the field! :)

Hey Raz! Nice gamerscore! I'm right there with you on the games that you're currently playing. Have Ryse also, but not very in love with that one-Not like the other three at least. Still playing stuff on the 360 as well, especially until the Xbox One marketplace fills up a bit.

Cheers jstep! Totally agree with you there, Ryse didn't really do it for me in terms of replay value and short campaign. Where as DR3,COD and BF I can keep on coming back to. Also really looking forward to Titan! I'm still playing 360 also mainly GTA, that game is beast. Also looking for clan/team to play some COD/BF if you have any recommendations? Thanks for the intro!

Welcome to the forums Raz! I'm always up for more people to play with so be sure to send me an invite.

Hey KN1GHTMARE... Sounds good! And thanks for the welcome. My GT is o Razza o if you fancy adding me? Really need some good team mates instead of playing with random's, I know how to work as part of a team so I won't disappoint.
How do you think new England will do in the play offs? :)

After the season we had I'm just glad that they're in contention lol. I think we have a decent match-up against the Colts, but it's anyone's game with our defense being all banged up.

Totally agree, will definitely be an intense game. With the current form of both teams. Fingers crossed! Would love to see them at the Super Bowl in Feb!

Hey viper... I am just a big fan of the NFL in general not just one team, but I do like the new england. I try to follow as best I can from the over the pond!

Back