Heyy, I'm Jemma :D

jubvman

Heyy everyone,

My name is Jemma, I'm 18 from Canada (currently living in the UK though). I've played xbox for around 4-5 years now and my favorite games are: CoD 4, Dead Rising, Just Cause. I mainly like action / fps games.

Anyway, I haven't played xbox for about a year now because of my living situation. Hopefully you guys at this forum can help me get up-to-date on the new releases and such!

Thanks for reading,
Jemma xx

Welcome to the forums!

Hey Jemma! Yay! Another girl gamer!!! :D Welcome to the forums! Where in Canada are you from? I'm in Michigan (not far from Detroit), so I kinda grew up drinking in your country ;) You know, after class in college on Thursdays, we would all go to Windsor to party ;)

Hey Jemma! Yay! Another girl gamer!!! :D Welcome to the forums! Where in Canada are you from? I'm in Michigan (not far from Detroit), so I kinda grew up drinking in your country ;) You know, after class in college on Thursdays, we would all go to Windsor to party ;)

tsk tsk contributing to America's stereotype of troubled youth.

Kn1ght, I don't even want to hear it! If you had close access to another country with a lower drinking age, don't tell me you wouldn't have gone! lol

I bet Jemma would agree! Mwahaha! Smartass ;) Jemma-feel free to give Kn1ght lots of crap about this!

Hi, Jemma! Hopefully you're able to get back on your Xbox soon. This is a great site to keep up to date on Xbox news.

Kn1ght, I don't even want to hear it! If you had close access to another country with a lower drinking age, don't tell me you wouldn't have gone! lol
Don't worry jstep you're not the only one. Living in So. Cal and living 8 miles from the border, I used to frequent the clubs in Mexico until I turned 21. :eek:

Back