Hi everyone! Combat vet, firefighter and single Dad here!

Apposl

From
Salem, OR
Website
ne1up.com
Just thought I'd leave a short message introducing myself to the forum and all you guys!

I'm 33 and just got back into gaming. I grew up playing Nintendo, SNES, Sega, etc etc - but then I joined the military, and later had a child... Life got in the way. ;-)

But the past year life has settled, and my daughter is 6 now, and like every other kid, super into gaming. We play a lot of mobile games and games via emulators on my PC, which is hooked up to my HDTV... But we're really looking forward to the next-gen consoles, especially the upcoming XBox.

I'm primarily a RPG gamer. I think I'm divorced because of Morrowind on the original Xbox. ;-)

Hope to get to know more of you soon!

Fellow dad here, great to have you aboard! And seriously, thanks for your service. I have a huge amount of respect for veterans, as my father was in Vietnam. Hope you find yourself at home here and we can all get to know you well!

Thank you for your service to this wonderful country. All Americans are forever in debt to you for your faithful service.

Thanks so much everyone, happy to be here! You'll see me all the way until I have a killer new RPG in my hands. ;-) Then... I'll likely disappear for a while, haha.

Thanks so much everyone, happy to be here! You'll see me all the way until I have a killer new RPG in my hands. ;-) Then... I'll likely disappear for a while, haha.

Haha, I'm right there with ya! Once we get something like that, I'm usually MIA for a long while. I get sucked into virtual worlds way too easily, which sometimes isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Thanks for coming by the site! Classic gamers rule!

Back