hi...

trik

From
ireland
hi all.
how you all doing.?
im a new person, well not to new :), but to this site / forums im a new born :).
im a xbox user from the original - 360 - one., but i did come from the ps1 - ps2, like a lot of you probably.
think the console that really turned me was the 360, great unit. still got my 360s (black unit) still works fine, but its back in its original packing as im using my one, great machine but some of the games are massive download.

talk to you all soon.
take it easy......

Last edited:
cgJ0yPD.jpg

hi o0wintersend i see your a new member also.. :).. i cant do a fancy welcome sign like you did. but welcome all the same.
i looked down your games played.. quite a lot, & some good games on your list.

see you around on here.
keep safe with the virus going around.

thanks.

Hi Trik,

I'll try and add you tonight, could be fun. I am married to another gamer so there might be more in the party. I don't know when I'll be on exactly. I am normally a teacher and it's a bit busy this week with online conference calls and lessons with students but I'll get to it ;)

hi o0wintersend ,how you doing.?

you sound like your off work due to the virus.
think the place i work is temp' closing in the next 2 weeks, then i can drive the wife mad :D.

she don't play the xbox but if its a game like tomb raider or life is strange games then she'l watch & help with any puzzle.
at the moment im playing c'o'd modern warfare (cross play) & sometime's she'l watch & tell me were the enemy are.

what you & your partner playing at the moment.?

I added you :)

My husband started laughing when I told him about your wife telling you where the enemies are, he said that would never fly with me because I would get angry for him being a backseat gamer haha. He does do it though when I play puzzle games like the ones you mentioned, I tend to play those on the Nintendo Switch though.

Currently we're playing Borderlands 3 for the story with just the two of us and we've been going back to Overwatch for a bit. I was kind of sick it after years of playing but it's a great game to meet with friends again. We met loads of people from around the world over the years and now with Corona it's a great way to keep in touch and have some fun together.
I'm still trying to get through Witcher on the Switch but that is turning out to be a seven year plan xD

Back