Hi

Haze

Former Moderator
From
Australia
Hi.

I'm Rosco and live in Australia. Not really good at introductions but I'll give it a whirl.

Came across this website looking for gaming forums. Had a look around here and really like the looks of it. So hopefully I can stick around here for a while as I haven't been on any forum board for a couple of years.

My favourite two games of all time is Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and Red Dead Redemption. Other titles I like are Medal of Honor 2010 and Warfighter, Crackdown 2, the Mass Effect series and any Rockstar game honestly. I have an Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and Nintendo Wii. I don't have a favourite console as I think each one has their own strengths and weaknesses. I do seem to play the Xbox a lot more though, but I try to even it out.

Not really sure what to say next so I might leave it there.

Hope to see you all around these forums/.

Hey Steel, welcome to the forums. I'm right their with you with the Mass Effect series. I really love those types of games. The only thing your missing now is a Wii U in that collection you have :). Planning on grabbing it? Either way, see you around the forums!

Hey Steel! Welcome to the forums! I have all three systems too, but play the Xbox the most BY FAR. The PS3 is generally used as a Blu-Ray player and the Wii usually gets turned on when my friends kids are over. See you around!

I do want a Wii U, but might wait for a price drop. I know it won't be soon but good things come to those who wait... I guess.

Back