Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 50.0%

• 1 - Not worth playing

• Total voters

kevin

Contributor
Below you can find the reviews for Hitman: Absolution. If you have any questions that the reviews didn't answer, start a new thread on the forum. Played the game already? Rate it above and tell us why you did or didn’t like it. Better yet, write your own user review!

5 out of 5 - G4TV
Read the full review here: Direct Link
Hitman: Absolution is a triumph, top to bottom. Fans of the series can look forward to the best entry yet, without question.

9 out of 10 - IGN
Like Dishonored before it, it’s actually a true pleasure to play a game that lets you tackle it from multiple angles. After several years of increasingly totalitarian games where you’re very much following a pre-determined path, it’s nice to have a game that doesn’t just encourage improvisation; it requires it.

8.5 out of 10 - Game Informer
Absolution has the pacing and exotic set-piece locations of a James Bond film, which seems appropriate given that 47 is essentially Bond stripped of his smirk, gadgets, and vices.

4 out of 5 - Joystiq
There are some bugs and the story is disappointing, but it says a lot about the experience that I was able to quickly shake those things off and keep replaying levels or building contracts again and again.

7.5 out of 10 - Game Spot
Hitman: Absolution's vivid world and enjoyable stealth-action gameplay overshadow its few notable inconsistencies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Overall, Hitman isn't a bad game, in fact it it is hard to find fault. The main issue is that it is a Hitman game and the main new mechanics and the structure of the story mode take away that feeling you had when playing an earlier Hitman game. If you are new to the series then you will love what is on offer, but fans will be left with a bit of a bitter taste in their mouth.

This is the first Hitman game that I've really gotten into. I played one of the older ones years ago, but I was a lot younger, impatient, and, well, I couldn't get past the first level. I admit that I AM playing this on easy (I typically play games on the hardest setting or one below the hardest) because I know I still don't have the patience to play it on a harder setting and actually finish it. I think it's really well made and I've enjoyed swapping contracts with friends. Is this a game that I'll be playing in a year from now? Probably not-I'd rather shoot zombies in COD, but if you like these types of game I would definitely recommend it.

Back