Xbox One Hitman is not cancelled

noblesserai

Okay so some click-bait wanting website reported that Hitman for next-gen was cancelled and it freaked out a bunch of fans. So much so, that the devs at Square Enix Europe had to come out and confirm that Hitman would be coming to next-gen consoles and people shouldn't lost their minds. Which is good because I'm really looking forward to seeing how it looks on the Xbox One .

Okay so some click-bait wanting website reported that Hitman for next-gen was cancelled and it freaked out a bunch of fans. So much so, that the devs at Square Enix Europe had to come out and confirm that Hitman would be coming to next-gen consoles and people shouldn't lost their minds. Which is good because I'm really looking forward to seeing how it looks on the Xbox One .

Great at least we can enjoy the game on Xbox One now that they have the confirmation. I was one of the guys who was at first disappointed with it being cancelled. Good thing they took back their previous announcement.

Cool, at least now my hopes are up for the game. I've been waiting for the sequel to the game and I'm glad I have Xbox One. But if this goes out first on PC, I will probably keep it there instead. I find it easier to move on PC.

Back