Hola señores

1HP_Warrior

I actually bombed Spanish with a D, so I don't really know any Spanish, anyways! I'm Selah, but most people call me Gaim online, typically spelled gAIM because I'm a filthy heretic. I don't own an Xbox at the moment, currently a PC and Playstation household, but I don't touch the Playstation. I did grow up on the original Xbox though, even though the damn thing came out before I was even born, and for whatever reason, my family and I never owned a 360, which made me sad when I was little because I never got to play the later Halo games until recently with the MCC.

I feel like I'm a pretty avid gamer, I play a number of games ranging from Minecraft to Rainbow Six, but honestly, who doesn't? I'm not special in any way, I'm not a god in any particular game, and not really a know-it-all when it comes to games unless it's Minecraft... I am shamefully well versed in the game and most of its mechanics. I'm also kinda picky about the games I play for whatever reason, I don't know why, but it takes convincing before I get into a game, or me getting the game for free. Being someone with no job at the moment or an extremely low paying job, it's hard to look at a game and say "sure, that looks like fun adds to cart", as any game looks awesome to me, just not knowing if I'll actually like it may not be worth the $30 or $60.

Anyways, that's me for you, maybe not the most interesting person you'll ever meet on here, but maybe one of the many.

Back