"Hot" games suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Harp

From
Anderson, SC
I love the idea of the A-Z index for games, but soon there's gonna be a lot of traffic to subforums like Battlefield 4, Ghosts, AC IV, NFS Rivals and forza 5.

I think there should be a "hotlink" to the subforums right under the "xbox 360 games" and "xbox one games" tabs so that people don't have to select a letter and then scroll to find a game.

Just my $.03.

I would say two cents but I'm kind of a big deal. People know me.

Awesome idea. But I don't see the hassle of clicking on a letter and scrolling to find a specific game. I guess people could also use the search tab as well.

I'm gonna guess in my forum experience that approximately four thirds of users don't know what a search function is.

And the lists are huge, if you're on a phone most of the time like me, it is more of a chore than it has to be.

Let me look into rob see how hard it is to do. I know once the portal is up each game will be linked with its respective forum.

Terrific idea to have space for the hottest or most popular games. Not everybody is familiar enough with what is offered so they may want to start out with the favorites and work their way through the list later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back